Image Map

Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekend Recap!

Wow, this weekend was great and bad all wrapped in one!  Let me get to the good first!


Saturday night we went out to a new place to meet some friends.  I totally rocked my new extensions!!  They’re just clip-ins, but I thought it added so much more length and thickness that I absolutely LOVE them! 
Miss Whitney totally talked me through buying my first pair of extensions and how to style them.  Now I’m addicted =)

Now, I need a name for them right?  All girls have a name for their “extension-look.”  What are your ideas?

Sarah and I!
We met a lot of our friends and had a great time!  UNTIL it was time to go home…

For all of you that do not know me, I’m a seriously-crazy-type A-totally organized person.  Therefore, I’m kinda weird about checking out where my stuff is at ALL times!  Anyway, as we got out of our cab at the end of the night, I thought it was be a great idea to leave my phone in the cab!  I blame it on Derek because he was having me call to have pizza delivered to our house (love you babe!)

I noticed it right when we were walking in the house and Derek repeatedly try to call my phone from that point on….no answer.  We didn’t know the specific cab number, so we were unable to call :(  However, I was just so disappointed in myself that I was so irresponsible, ugh. 


Anyway, I ended up with the iPhone 4s.  I came from an android, so any suggestions on apps, would be appreciated !!

Hope you had a great weekend!


Photobucket

23 comments:

Sarah said...

We just got our first iPhones last weekend! I am still trying to figure mine out but so far the app I like the best is instragram!

Mrs. H said...

Welcome to the iPhone family. Might I suggest Instagram, Words With Friends, WhatsApp, shazam or sound hound, yelp and songkick. Those are some of my faves. Oh and I use blogger to write posts from my phone and G-Whiz to keep up with the blogs I read.

Cat Simmonds said...

Love the extensions! I might have to try some myself soon, my hair is so flat and I just cut it a couple of inches off... Sorry about your phone, however you are very lucky to have the 4s, the camera quality is amazing!!! Hope you have a great week!
~cat

Sean Marie said...

I'm one of the few people left on earth without an I-phone. Seriously I think people in third world countries will have them before me.

Unknown said...

Welcome to our little family...but little i mean the Iphone family, or is it Generation now? I have a couple of apps i love one being Hatchi remember Tamagotchi's? They are back on your iphone! Instagram is a big one which has been mentioned here, but another photo app which is pretty amazing which gives you full size photo's rather than just the square is Pixlromatic. Then you have Pinterest, Fruit Ninja and so many more! Enjoy and download everything that looks interesting and free!

 yShe's Got Heart{s}

P.S Love the extensions, didnt know they could look so great!

Michelle said...

We are both getting iPhones in less than a month! We can't wait.

Katie's Kollections said...

Love the clip-ins! I call mine my "White girl weave" My boyfriend thinks they are gross but I always wear mine!

Kristen said...

Well, looks like the bad turned into something great! :)

You will LOVE it! I've had mine since last Fall and there are things that I'm still discovering that I love about it!

Sarah @ 90 Percent Blonde... said...

Your extensions look great! What kind are they?

And once you get use to the iPhone, you'll never want to go back to Android. My favorite apps are Key Ring, Target, Words With Friends, Pandora, and Cards.

Erin said...

Aww- I'm a droid user so I can't help ya there ;)

But WOW your extensions looks great. No joke, when the post came up and before I read a word I thought "wow, her hair is gorgeous"... I didn't even know! ;) You might have convinced me to look into them as well!!

Courtney said...

Ok, now it's my turn. Where did you get that leather jacket?! SOOO cute!

Faith said...

loving your hair! so cute. and that jacket! fabulous!

sorry about your phone ... but i am thinking that is an upgrade at least :)

but yeah, i know how you feel ... i always feel horrible when i lose something.

Holly said...

You had a great weekend! You got an iPhone. Now you will be obsessed like me! I'm still trying to find cool apps, so when I find some I'll keep you posted :)

And loving the extensions! I need some like that!

Unknown said...

iPhones are the best!

JJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JJ said...

The extensions look amazing! Very natural.

Bummer about the phone. Luckily you have an Iphone now. so jealous!

Lauren said...

I love your hair extensions makes me want to get some!!! :-)

Sara Szatmary said...

Congrats on the new phone and hair! I love them both!

Carlie said...

Definitely get instagram! It is so fun to take pics with!

Brittany said...

I love your extensions! I am wanting to get the iphone!

Bekah @ Love is Pink said...

Love the extensions! I have some clip ins and I've only been brave enough to wear them once. I need to figure out how to style them better. So if ya have any tips please share! <3

dave and jenn said...

That is a bummer about your phone, but iPhones are a lot of fun! Are you and Siri getting along? Try telling her you love her. Her response is pretty funny. :)

Where did you find your extensions? They look so good!

Kristin said...

sucks about leaving your phone behind, but the iphnone really is the best. I use facebook and pinterest the most