Image Map

Monday, February 13, 2012

Weekend Recap!

I had my first ever BLATE!  That’s right, I met up with Sarah from Total Basset Case!  Actually, it was kinda-of a blind double date =)  Sarah and I brought along our husbands. We had a terrific night at Flipdaddy’s enjoying burgers & beer and getting to know each other!



Derek and I also saw a movie this weekend:
 

We went and saw Safe House because I was seriously so.excited.for.it!  Honestly, it was action packed but very one dimensional went it came to the plot.  Definitely a good rentable movie but not as great as it looked!


Just a Country Girl
On an exciting note- my blogfriend,Whitney, got engaged this weekend!!!  SO super excited for her and her soon-to-be hubby!


Lastly, I caught the Grammy’s last night and I was kinda disappointed with the fashion this year.  My favorites:

Miss Carrie looking fabulous as always!


And the ever beautiful Giuliana


AND, can we say too much skin (whoa!)
 



That’s our recap.  Hope you had a great weekend!


PS- just booked our plane tickets and our first hotel for Italy (EXCITED!)
Photobucket

16 comments:

Callie Lynch said...

Sounds like a great weekend! I think Carrie always looks so classy. I was wanting to see that movie, but was also thinking I'll just wait till it comes out. Thanks :)

Ashley said...

awww blates are so much fun! glad you had a good one.


and i heard the same thing about that movie...but i will proably still watch it since it stars ryan reynolds ;)

and G looks AMAZE as always!!

happy monday chica!

Jessica Nicole said...

I promised the boyfriend we would go see safe house tomorrow for valentines! I havent heard much about it so I hope it's not too bad!I drug him to see The Vow so it's the least I can do! haha glad you had a wonderful weekend! :)

Caitlin C. said...

Carrie definitely looked AMAZING! And so glad you had fun on your first blate :)

Lauren said...

How fun, blates are the best! I loved Carrie too and thought some of the other dresses were def way too skimpy! Yay for Italy :-)

Whitney @ justacountry-girl said...

yay for blates! we are totally having one in the future. and thank you for the little shout out :-) you know i am still on cloud 9 and a half. :-) :-)

Faith said...

yay for having your first blate!

and so exciting that you just booked your tickets and hotel to Italy! i want to visit Italy so badly! i am already looking forward to your pictures :)

Kristen said...

Ugh - the last two outfit pics are awful!

And what's a blate??

Michelle said...

Sounds like a good weekend. And wow that dress is way too revealing!

Brittany said...

I am disappointed to hear that about Safe House, I was hoping it would be really good. The Grammy Fashion was amaze!

Sarah said...

Yay! Loved our blind blate!

Carrie looked out of control amazing!

Sean Marie said...

Oh that sounds awesome! There are no blogger friends of mine where I live, but I would so love to do a blate. I want to see that Denzel movie too!

Erin said...

Ahhhh- we have to do a blate sometime soon!!! :) I'd love to coordinate any Ohio bloggers to all meet up together!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

how fun is the blate!! and i would die for Rihanna's dress...gorgeous!

dave and jenn said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I love Carrie's dress too. She hardly ever disappoints. :)

Kristin said...

Im jealous of your blate!