Image Map

Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekend Recap!

This weekend was so nice and relaxing for me!  Derek had to work, so that always leaves me to do….well, basically whateverIwant!  So, Friday, I caught up on my DVR and ALSO rented the new Footloose.  It was very cute and I loved the country twist it had!

Saturday:  Ran some errands and also went to Target to buy these little beauties:

I met Sarah for “cocktails & consignment” last week and she had these lovlies on, except in gray.  She mentioned that there were some new colors this year, so I had to go check them out!  They are perfect!  And a steal considering they are $26!

My mom and step-dad, Joe, came down on Saturday afternoon to have lunch and visit Brutus and I.  Actually, while my mom and I brainstormed for decorating ideas for our basement (still working on this bad-boy, so I’ll post pictures when we are finally finish), Joe taught the little Brutie Man a new trick.  He can now stand on his little hind legs and do a 360!

Saturday night, I met some girls for dinner for our friend’s birthday, Miss Monica!  Monica chose Fuji Steak House, a Japanese hibachi grill.  I have never been to this type of restaurant, so it was exciting to try something new!  Plus, I haven’t seen these girls in a while, so it was good to catch up!




The girls, and the birthday girl is in the middle!

Megan and I.  You can tell the smoke was all around us at this point!


Hope you had a great weekend!


post signature

11 comments:

Unknown said...

i have those shoes in black!

Faith said...

I love relaxing wknds! I love the shoes you bought! I have to rent Footloose.

Lauren said...

Those shoes are super cute, looks like you had an awesome weekend! :-)

Kristen said...

Love the shoes!

Jax said...

My computer is being weird and your pics wouldnt pull up.. blah. But, I love hibachi places! And love those shoes!!!

Michelle said...

I have those shoes also! I love them.

Allison said...

Love the shoes! I may need to make a trip to Target... but that never ends well!!

Erin said...

I always find the cutest shoes at Target- love the ones you got!

I was SERIOUSLY at the Fuji Steakhouse last weekend lol. I swear we're just gonna' randomly run into each other one day!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

I went to a habachi restaurant too...how fun! This is too cute...I read about Monica's celebration on her blog and now I'm finding out you know her...what a small tiny world!!

Christine said...

I picked up my second pair of those shoes last week! They go with Everrrrything!

Mrs. Monica said...

It was so funny! I went straight to Target right after the my birthday dinner. They only had black and not in my size :(. Thanks for coming to dinner. It was fun! I can only go there was special occasions. The chef dude definitely put enough butter on our food. But it was soooooo good.