Image Map

Monday, May 7, 2012

Weekend Recap!

Happy Monday everyone.  Hope you had a great weekend celebrating (if you did!).  I had such a great weekend…however, I did not take any pictures.  Thus, please excuse my stock pictures provided by my good friend, Mr.Google:

Friday

 

After work, I met my good friend, Emily, for a nice little happy hour!  It was exciting for two reasons: 1) Happy hours are always exciting, duh and 2) Emily is moving moved back to Cincinnati!!! Yay!  So excited for her to be back!

Saturday
Went shopping with my mom…all day and it was GLORIOUS!  It’s been so long since we’ve shopped until we've dropped.  She helped me find a lot of goodies.  Some of which I’ll be rocking this weekend because it’s g-g-g-g-graduation weekend…..wahhhhoooooo!!  So excited for this weekend!


 

Derek and I went and ate this whole pizza!  We have to….Dewey’s Pizza only has their taco pizza around this time ONCE a year!  Therefore, we eat this as much as possible during the month of May.  Ahh, seriously some of the bestpizzaever!


 

Totally played up the nice-wife award this weekend and went and saw The Avengers movie with Derek.  Let’s just say….we’ve been prepping ourselves for this movie (Aka…watching all previous marvel movies in anticipation!).  Thank goodness Iron Man is his usual hilarious self because the flick was a definite ‘eh.’  Oh, and it helped that it was in 3-D as well!

Sunday


I met two of my good friends from my master’s program from lunch.  Again, this lunch was fabulous for two reasons: 1) loved catching up with Monica and Megan and talking about our graduation excitement and 2) we shared an amazing reese’s cheesecake (thanks again, Megan ;) )

And that was my weekend!  Loved seeing my Mom and friends.  Now, I just need to get through this week to celebrate!



post signature

17 comments:

Kristin said...

dang girl you had a great weekend!! that pizza looks so amazing.

Courtney said...

Mmmmm... we went to the Cheesecake Factory last weekend and it was uh-mazing!

Cat Simmonds said...

Fun weekend!

Mrs. Monica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sean Marie said...

I've never been to the Cheesecake Factory. Judging by the name though I bet it's delicious! I hear their menu is like fifty pages long.

Mrs. Monica said...

It was good catching up with you and Megan. The cheesecake was, of course amazing. I am ready to celebrate graduation this weekend. Gotta take lots of pics.

the girl in the red shoes said...

I felt the exact same way about the avengers! Sort of a stupid boy movie!

Jax said...

YAY graduation! And I kinda want to eat that pizza right freaking now. Seriously. That looks so good! Cant wait to see some of your purchases!

Sarah said...

I LOOVE Deweys! That should be our next outing!!

Graduation...AYYAY! SO super exciting! Congrats!

Lauren said...

I LOVE Cheescake Factory so good and I want to see the Avengers bad! :-)

Erin said...

Reese's cheesecake is MY FAVE! I'm going to see Avengers w/ the hubs tomorrow, and I'm def playing the nice-wife too because I'm not feeling it lol

It's A Love Story said...

I pizza looks yummy!

XoXo
~Elizabeth
http://theelegantlifeofe.blogspot.com/

Jamie said...

That pizza looks amazing.

Ashley said...

I love Deweys! so good!

Tara said...

So excited about GRADUATION!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

I love that you and Monica know each other..too cute! Your weekend looks like a lot of fun!

Janna Renee said...

I LOVE Cheesecake Factory. Unfortunately, the closest one is in Denver, so I don't get it that often. That taco pizza sounds good!