Image Map

Thursday, May 10, 2012

50 Shades of Funny!

Yes, I’ve read the infamous series, 50 Shades of Grey.  Seriouslysogood!  If you haven’t picked up the first book yet, go do it NOW!  I’m very sad that it is done…BUT, at least there are hilarious someecards and videos.

Anybody see SNL this weekend?  If not, you missed a fantastic “amazon” commercial based on the series.  Seriously, watch this video…it’s hysterical!


And some funny things from pinterest for you:







Source: pinner.in via Penney on Pinterest


Source: bit.ly via olimpia on Pinterest


Annnnd, it's almost Friday!  That means two more days until graduation!  Not that you can tell that I'm excited or anything ;)


post signature

13 comments:

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

I saw that SNL skit and thought it was hilarious! I have all three books on my husband's kindle, but haven't read them yet!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

I had heard about the SNL skit but hadn't seen it yet. Hilarious!

I have the first book on my Kindle but am waiting for a good chunk of time to start it. I'm thinking our mini road trip to visit my dad will be perfect!

Lauren said...

That skit is awesome, the book is on my to read list :-)

Jax said...

hahaha! I love that you posted the SNL skit! I hadn't seen it yet! So awesome. I'm on book three and loving it!

Sean Marie said...

My sister read the book and I'm considering borrowing it. Don't know if you know or not but there is a sequel and a third book to it.

dave and jenn said...

So funny... I was just checking into that book yesterday thinking I might give it a shot. It was really that good?

Courtney said...

An early congratulations on your graduation this weekend! It's going to be so exciting!

dave and jenn said...

Oh, and that SNL skit was hilarious. I had to forward it to Dave!

Sarah said...

LOVE this and you know Im a fan!

Faith said...

HEHEHE, I have started reading it ... and oh boy! Really good!

Have a great weekend!!

Unknown said...

i haven't read them yet, but plan to this summer!

Emily said...

OMG that SNL skit was hilarious!! I haven't read that book yet but everyone says I HAVE to, haha!

Janna Renee said...

Haha the one about the baby boom is SO true! I'm thinking these books are going to be good for a lot of marriages ;)