Image Map

Monday, May 14, 2012

Weekend Recap & Graduation

Monday already?

As you may know, this past weekend was graduation from my master’s program at Xavier University.  It was seriously the best weekend….all thanks to husband, family, and friends!


Friday- When I got home, I had a surprise from Proflowers waiting for me….

 

Stargazer lilies from my sister and her family…..I was so surprised and such a great way to start out my weekend!


Saturday- this day flew by so fast!  The organization that I work for was sooooooo nice and offered their box/suite to my family for graduation; thus, Derek got some great shots!

Walking in….can you find me?

Sneaking a picture in during the ceremony with my friend Megan

Receiving my diploma…apparently that cross-body bag that I thought I could sneak under my gown is very obvious….silly me

Ceremony over.  At the very end confetti was shot out of these machines.  Very cool and made the experience that much more exciting!


Officially a Master!

Annnnddddd a photo session with my family:

Derek and me!


Derek's Parents

My mom and step-dad


And obviously, something extremely funny…….Miss Monica and I!



As for Saturday night….you’ll have to stay tuned if you want to see what shenanigans we got into :)



Sunday- Happy Mother’s Day to all you mother’s out there (human and fur children)!  We took Derek’s mom out for brunch and relaxed the rest of the day

 
Mimosas for mother’s day brunch….I think so!

Derek and his mom!




Hope all of you had a great weekend!


post signature

12 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats!

Jane {In The Pink & Green} said...

Congrats on graduating girl! That's awesome! :)

Kristen said...

Congratulations to YOU! :)

Faith said...

great pictures!

Congratulations girl, so exciting!

Courtney said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! (And you are NOT allowed to look that pretty in a cap and gown!)

dave and jenn said...

Congratulations on your graduation! Very exciting and you looked beautiful!

JJ said...

congrats girl! you look so pretty in your cap and gown. Awesome accomplishment.

Lauren said...

Congrats girl you look so amazing! What an accomplishment :-)

Whitney @ justacountry-girl said...

congrats girly!!! so happy and proud of you. you sure know how to make a cap and gown look good :-)

Kristin said...

Congrats!! You look gorgeous as always!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

What an accomplishment...congrats again and again!!

Mrs. Monica said...

You got some great pictures!