Image Map

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Graduation Night

So, I know all of you were in such suspense about what we did to celebrate my graduation….right?  Well, I just couldn’t wait to tell you about it!

Our class rented a party bus!  There were 20 of us and the night really went off without a hitch.  In preparation for the bus, I needed to do two things:

1) Make an awesome playlist for the bus that included all things Britney, Journey, and Bon Jovi…..
2) Attempt to make the gummi bears (soaked in vodka for 5 days) found on Pinterest for everybody’s enjoyment

Source: bitrebels.com via Katie on Pinterest


Well, everybody jammed to the music and loved the gummi bears!  I’ll share some of the night’s photos!

Emily, me, and Monica!  Such beautiful women!

Rob, me, and Ryan….yes, we had twins in our program.  Crazy, huh?

Monica totally showing that bull who’s boss :)

Me and my husband!



And lastly, I’ll leave you with a photo not of my prettiest face; but rather, a photo of Derek and I singing our hearts out on the bus


A BIG thank you to all my classmates for such a great night and the last 3 years!


post signature

12 comments:

Faith said...

So fun! That is awesome that you all planned a night like that to celebrate!

You are absolutely gorgeous! Loving your outfit!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

How fun!!

I still remember my Senior Crawl. Though we didn't have vodka gummy bears. Now that's genius!

ms.composure said...

a party bus AND soaked gummy bears!! sounds like an AMAZING time!!

congrats on graduating!


http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

Looks like a blast love your outfit too :-)

Caitlin C. said...

Your photos are adorable!! I LOVE the gummy bear idea, so clever. Looks like you had an awesome time :)

Kristen said...

SO fun! :)

JJ said...

aww you and Derek look so cute.

Sounds like a great night!

Jax said...

Fantastic, girl! Love the last photo! CONGRATULATIONS! And good job on the gummies! My friends and I made those last year for something. They're a little slimy, but so good...haha!

dave and jenn said...

Looks like so much fun! And, as usual, love your outfit. :) Yay! Now that grad school's done, you'll have more time for shopping!

Courtney said...

What a fun way to celebrate!!! Congratulations again, you should be very proud of yourself

Mrs. H said...

Looks like a complete blast was had by all. Congrats on finishing grad school.

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Looks like a fun time...congrats Katie!!!