Image Map

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What I’m Loving Wednesday


I’m interrupting my Vegas recaps today for a little What I’m Loving Wednesday!!  Here’s what I’m loving today……

We will be purchasing a new bed and furniture this month!!!!  Ladies, right now we are sleeping in a full sized bed.  It works and everything; but, you have no idea how excited I am for a king size bed!!!!  Any suggestions of stores where I should order the bedding?



Getting a little hint of color in Vegas!  It has made me want to find a pool to lay out during the weekends.  Why have I not done this before?!?!?  The only thing I’ll miss is the ability to order some drinks pool side like in Vegas.



Vacation!  Ok, this one may be an obvious one…but it had been seriously forever since Derek and I were on a vacation!!  Next up, Italy (insert really excited girl screams!)




I just learned about this…but I’m loving Solar Oil cuticle oil.  I’ve tried different cuticle oil out there and this one wins by a landslide!!  I’ve seen major improvement in my nails since I’ve started using it!




photo(9)e
My little pup!  Derek and I of course missed him on our trip….but the hardest part was coming home and not having him in our house for 2 days!!  We were unable to arrange a meeting time to pick Brutus up from his parents until a couple days after we got home.  Let me tell you…..a house without a dog, was soo lonely!



Blueberries!!  For some reason, I just can’t get enough.  I’ll eat a whole bowl full in the morning, yum!



Here’s what I’m not loving this week….a big ol’ dose of humidity upon coming back to Ohio.  My hair (when straight) in Vegas was fantastic…..now that I’m back, it always gets all frizzy and poofy as soon I step outside, ugh!



All of YOU ladies!!  I’ve taken a lot of some breaks since everything has happened with my Dad in January.  Although I haven’t been able to express what I’ve been going through over the past 4 months, I’ve loved all of your support and comments!  Thank you so much for thinking of me!  I’m hoping to make some changes and ramp up my blog this summer….maybe kicking everything off with a g-g-g-g-giveaway!!



005e

And lastly, my husband!  So, I try not to get too cheese-arific on here (ok, maybe more times than I can count) but Derek is my absolutely favorite traveling buddy!  We always have the best time vacationing together!



That’s all that I have today friends….hang in here…two more days left until the weekend!



post signature

14 comments:

Katrin said...

You are so right, Katie...a house without a pet is an empty house.

Faith said...

The bed looks just like ours! Only thing is we have a queen! The day we buy a king we're throwing a party!

I miss my old apt complex. We could lay out by the pool any time we wanted!

I need good cuticle oil, thanks for the recommendation!

And I'm living vicariously through you this year. Italy is my dream location to visit. I already want to see the pictures, lol.

And thank you for your support on my blog, I adore you!

Lauren said...

Vacations are seriously the best! Brutus is just too cute & we get lonely too without pup if he's gone at my inlaws or at the groomer even haha :-)

Jess at Just Rainbows and Butterflies said...

So jealous you are getting a king--we have a queen and I need my space! For sheets, I love Hotel Collection! The quality and softness is amazing!

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

aww, Brutus.
so, do you want another dog? ;) only kidding. kind of.
that bed looks amazing! and so do the blueberries. I have been on a berry kick lately too. yogurt+blueberries+granola ... heaven.

Jane {In The Pink & Green} said...

Aww so glad you guys had fun in Vegas! And I totally feel you on the blueberries, I've got a huge container in the fridge and I'm quickly working my way through it! Also, I can totally relate about the bed situation--Cam and I also have a full size bed! I'm 5'10'' and he's 6'2'' so it's not like we're little people either, we just haven't bought a new bed since we've been moving around so much...hopefully once we settle down a little more we'll be able to upgrade! :)

Laura:: said...

The Company Store has great bedding!!

My husband is the best traveling buddy too so I completely agree there!

I would love to go to Vegas... sounds like you had an amazing time!

Ashley said...

at least the weather in Ohio is improving as the week goes on .. yesterday was amazing and I think today is going to be even better! :) so jealous of your Vegas vacation!

angie said...

ah only just found your blog and love it! xx

Erin said...

Woohooo! You will be in heaven when you upgrade your bed! LOL, we just went from a full to a queen a couple months ago and that alone was AMAZING!! :)

I've been eating tons of blueberries and raspberries every morning too!

Courtney said...

Traveling with my husband is my favorite too, no one else I would rather make those memories with. And when are you leaving for Italy?!

Allison said...

Just found your blog from another Cincy blogger and had to say hi! There's nothing like Ohio humidity to welcome you home. Haha. Glad you had a fun trip!!

dave and jenn said...

I had a blueberry honeysuckle martini last night - you would have loved it if you're on a blueberry kick!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

the king bed sounds exicing...i want one in my near future!! can't wait for your italy trip!