Image Map

Monday, July 9, 2012

Weekend Recap!

So, I guess I took a little blogging break last week….whoopsie!  Honestly, nothing was really going on that was exciting enough to blog about.  Even the 4th of July!!  We had a very nice day off and just relaxed…..but we had some good times this weekend!


Friday

We went and saw my best friend Kristin in Columbus!  We had so much fun going out downtown (where we haven’t been since college!)!! 

I’ve got some pictures from the night for you….

Kristin, Dana, and Me

No explanation needed, right?

Obviously none of us 4 gals are ready for this shot, but still pretty cute!

Kristin and me!


Saturday

After hanging out at Kristin’s pool for a while, Derek, myself, and Brutus ventured down to Athens to visit Derek’s parents.  Saturday night, we had reservations at a Cuban Fusion restaurant for Father’s Day





Mel & Reba


Sunday- We enjoyed a family get together and ate tons of good food.  In fact, I have a recipe for you this week that is ahhhmazing!


Oh, and I did not forget about posting pictures up here of the new boudoir….I promise they will be up tomorrow so stay tuned!


post signature

14 comments:

Kate said...

When you and Derek decide to reproduce, your kids are going to be so damn good looking it's not fair. And smart. Double wammy. NOT FAIR!

Katrin said...

Love the pictures! And you look so beautiful, your dress is fabulous! Happy you had such a nice weekend!

Cat Simmonds said...

Everything looks so fun! Glad you are having a great summer!

Faith said...

You and your girl friends are gorgeous!

Looks like a great time!

I'm excited for you to share the recipe! :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photos, you look like you had a fun time! Looking forward to the recipe :)

Kara said...

Looks like fun, nights with girlfriends are the best!

I came a cross your blog a few days ago and I like it! Check out mine as well and if you are interested in a button swap just let me know :)

Have a great day!

Courtney said...

You are seriously too cute for words. I was wondering where you went last week!

Erin said...

Glad you're back missy!! You're not allowed to be gone that long ;)

Super cute shirt in the dinner pics!!

Jax said...

Ooh looking forward to the recipe! :) And how did you do the separators for the days?! I love that and want to do it to help break up my ramblings.. haha.. :) Adorable photos, girl!

Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights said...

So cute! I've taken a break from the blogosphere and I'm back - so happy to see that you and the hubs (and of course Brutus!) are doing well!

PS: I have a grey top just like that one! I love it!

Have a great day XOXOXOX

Lauren said...

Looks like a blast love your dress too :-)

Kristen said...

You are so cute! Can't wait to hear of this recipe!

dave and jenn said...

You always look so cute, Katie!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Looks like a great weekend...your dresses are adorable!