Image Map

Monday, July 30, 2012

Weekend Recap!

(Including Thursday!)  Happy Monday friends!  Hope you all enjoyed your weekend.  Mine was a pretty productive & fun weekend.  I’m going to start with a recap of Thursday night because we went to a concert with some friends…..

Walk The Moon (I totally hyperlinked that for you to go check them out)!!!  Fun fact, they are actually from Cincinnati!!  Anyway, their concert totally rocked and was one of the best concerts!


Jake and Derek (obvi something extremely funny)


Sarah and I!  Side note:  iPhone photos=red eyes that I cannotgetridof!



Friday night, I headed out to Mt. Adams with a few friends and met up with Kristin!



Kristin, me, and Dana!


See those white pants there that I have on….well, first some guy decides to totally spill his red drink on them (yay!).  Then, after a long night, I try to grab a piggy-back-ride from somebody, who proceeds to fall into some grass (probably the funniest thing ever).  BIG grass stains!  Thought these white babies were totally ruined.  Thanks to some Shout, Tide prewash, & our deep steam washer…they are blinding white again!


Saturday, I did lots (and lots) of laundry.  Derek and I enjoyed a nice steak dinner at Eddie Merlot’s!


Sunday, went to the pool for a while (Cincinnati’ers- please tell me where there is a good public swimming pool for me to go to!!!!) and did even more laundry.  Now will somebody please come over and put it away for me?  K, thanks!


We grilled out and can’t wait to share a few new recipes with you this week!



post signature

10 comments:

Katrin said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!
And Katie, I LOOOOVE your Star Wars shirt!!!

Allison said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! I'll have to check out that band. As far as a pool goes...I need one too! I really just need a rich friend who has a nice pool I can crash. I'll let you know when I find her. Haha.

Lauren said...

Sounds like a blast! Glad your white pants came out white still :-) That is my biggest fear with light colored clothes haha.

Sean Marie said...

Haha, sounds like a fun weekend. I sometimes miss the days where I could drunkenly jump on someone and fall to the ground. ;)

Kristin said...

glad ur jeans are saved!

Sarah said...

There is a really fantastic pool in my neighborhood so come on over! :)

Caiti said...

Ahh! Mt Adam's! Makes me homesick! I live in South Caolina but I am a Cincinnati girl. I'm Caiti, by the way, and I like you blog. :)

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

ha! my white pants have been through some shout sessions as well. they sure are cute though. and so are you! gah.

dave and jenn said...

Yum, can't wait to see what you have to share. You always have good recipes!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Sounds like a great weekend...glad all was well with your pants!