Image Map

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

It’s Me, Brutus!


DSC_1233e

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday….Uh, sorry I didn’t know anybody was reading yet.  But since you caught me singing to myself, I might as well announce it: today’s my birthday!!  Yup, I’m the big THREE years old.  Well, my Mom is telling me I’m turning some big birthday number like 21 or something in dog years.  But since I’m a human, I don’t know why that counts.  Still, I’ll take an adult beverage now if you have one.


DSC_1231e

So, what am I going to do on my special day you ask?  Well, today is my Dad’s day off….so, that means I’m going to make him play all day with me.  I’ll have him chase me around the house, maybe steal a sock or two, chew up all toys I can find, and eat the special treats my Mom got me.  I get very excited for these treats…they are amazefest.  Err, I mean amazing.  Sorry, I’ve been watching too much Giuliana & Bill with my Mom and sometimes I pick up these reality stars’ phrases.



DSC_1234e

Another thing I may do today (while taking it easy of course) is work out a little.  I’ve got to keep up my guns.  In fact, yesterday when I finished getting my hair cut, the barber told my Mom I’m the most muscular dog she has ever seen.  See, all this time I’ve been pumping the iron is paying off.  My Mom calls me Thunder Thighs sometimes because I’ve got the quads of a UFC fighter….Pssh, like that’s a bad thing.


Well, thanks for letting me take over again today.  I’ve enjoyed catching up with you ladies!


post signature

19 comments:

TheTinyHeart said...

Happy birthday, Brutus! He is so cute and this post made me smile :) I'm a new follower!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
Dec. Group Giveaway!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Brutie Man!!! Tell your Papa you get treats for breakfast, lunch and dinner and all the bully sticks you want!!

Courtney said...

Happy third birthday! Willow and you are only two weeks apart!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday to the little man!

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Brutus!!!!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday to the cutest lil dog in all of Cincinnati-- probably of Ohio ;)

Faith said...

hehe, Brutus. i adore you.

Happy Birthday! i'll sneak you some adult beverages but it will just be between me and you. deal? ;)

Anne said...

Well, happy birthday! Ginger turns 3 this month too (we think... birthday is just an estimate for our pound mutt - ha). Adorable sweater too.

Angela - RoseTinted Lenses said...

Awwwwwww adorable! Happy big birthday Brutus xx

The Better Belle Project said...

So cute! Happy Birthday!

Allison said...

I love these pictures!!! That sweater is just too cute! Happy Birthday Brutus.

dave and jenn said...

Happy Birthday, Brutus!! I'm sure you will be very spoiled today (as you should). :)

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday Brutus!!

Kay @ Slightly 0bsessed said...

Happy Birthday Brutus! I hope your mom and dad spoils you!

LabelSnob said...

Happy Birthday Brutus!!! You're such a handsome boy! And what a snazzy sweater! Lookin' good!
Merry Christmas! Woof!

Kim

Katrin said...

Aww, happy belated birthday Brutus! You rock!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Happy belated to Brutus!

Caitlin C. said...

Happy birthday Brutus!!!! :) What a cutie!

Kathrin@shopschoolsleep said...

Happy belated birthday Brutus!! you're such a cutie pie!!