Image Map

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

peaks, pits, praises, and prayers Link up!

Married...With a Pup



It's official, today is my first linkup to peaks, pits, praises, & prayers!  Hope you link-up!  Here are mine:

Peaks:
  • Being able to do absolutely nothing on Sunday (and by nothing, I mean watching a movie and reading allllllllll day!).  I busted it on Saturday, so I relaxed and it was the best!
  • Meeting Derek's co-workers (FINALLY!) for pizza on Saturday night.  I have seriously missed out on numerous occasions with hanging out with these guys.  I was glad I finally got to meet them!
  • Planning our first ever progressive dinner with our neighbors over the weekend
  • Hanging out with my super fun friends on Friday.  So great to see them and catch-up!
  • Ordering all of Derek's Christmas gifts last week...they should be here soon and I cannot wait to wrap them!
  • Rereading 50 shades this weekend...yes, I totally did!  And yes, Christian is still as dreamy the second time :)

Pits:
  • My check-engine-light popping on....usually, anything auto related I called my Dad immediately.  I have yet to do anything about it....ugh!
  • Figuring out that Derek may not have off January 1st...that may mean no sparkly dress for me for New Years Eve.  Seriously, so sad!
  • Doing TEN loads of laundry this weekend...yes I said 10!  Now that it is all done...I still need to put it away.  It will take forever!
  • Watching Project X this weekend...seriously, did anybody else not enjoy this movie?  It was not funny at all and just gave me anxiety the entire time.

Praises:
  • Warm weather!  It is December and 70 degrees here.  Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to some winter weather to get into the Christmas spirit...but I'll take the the 70 degrees!
  • So excited to see Derek's parents this weekend at our annual Christmas dinner/shopping trip.  This seriously makes my week.

Prayers:
  • My one and only praryer goes out to Courtney and her family.  This girl is so beautiful inside and out and is going through some tough times...you're in my thoughts!

Thanks so much for linking up with me :)






post signature

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Progressive dinner sounds so fun!!

Excuse me Derek! What?! Unacceptable!

Kristen said...

My dad is also my go to for car stuff. But he is a mechanic. ;)

I'm reading the Providence series by the way, I really like it so far!

love jenny xoxo said...

check engine is the worst!!! But I'm so jealous it's 70 there... it's like 38 for a high in Minnesota today... sigh... at least we don't have snow yet!

XOXO

Courtney said...

Your prayer request made me tear up. You are such a sweet girl Katie.
And no sparkly dress on NYE? Not fair!

Angela - RoseTinted Lenses said...

My boyfriend is a mechanic, which is very handy in 'those' situations :)
70!!! I'm jealous I've just been clearing snow
Xx

Allison said...

I would love to link up with you sometime...what a great idea! And ten loads of laundry, yuck! I probably have that much to do, but I refuse. haha.

Kathrin@shopschoolsleep said...

Oh I like this idea of a link up...when I get my life back from grad school finals and work I will link up (that's in 2 weeks ;) haha)