Image Map

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Random Wednesday

I’ve got some randomness for you today on this lovely Wednesday (is it Friday yet?).
  • So I’m pretty much a loser because nobody linked up yesterday….but it’s totally ok and I can laugh about it!
  • BUT, the good news about my link-up yesterday: I went out to go to work the next morning and my check-engine-light was gone.  Yup, that’s right.  So maybe my link up is good luck : )
  • Did you watch the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show last night?  Would you believe me if I told you that I’ve never watched it?  Well, it’s true. 
  • Did you hear about William & Kate’s exciting pregnancy news?  Sooooo exciting!
  • I had to make my Christmas list for Derek this weekend…and I struggled.  What is wrong with me?  I feel like it's because I haven't been shopping in forever and I forget what I'm wanting!  Although, when making the list, I saw a commercial for spa, so I definitely put a massage/spa day on my Christmas list.  Amazing idea, right?!?
  • You know those curling wands?  Well I finally caved and bought one.  I like it!  It gives a way different curl, but I dig it.
  • I’ve been rocking the gel/shellac polish since we left for Italy in September.  I have recently had it removed and I’m so sad that my nails do not have color anymore : (  I felt like I needed to give my nails some breathing room.
  • I’m pretty sure we need some more outside lights.  All of our surrounding neighbors have outside lights.  We just have a wreath and two Christmas trees, that flank our door, that light up.  But compared to everyone else, we don’t look as festive.
  • We received a iTunes gift card for Christmas (we have Christmasgiving when we go to South Dakota.  Yes, weird, I know.) and I think I’m going to buy the Mariah Carey Christmas CD.  I thought about maybe Glee, but after listening to R&B/Pop Christmas radio station on Pandora for the past couple of weeks, I’m shooting for MC.
  • I wrapped the first Christmas gift last night and it made me excited!
  • After wrapping said gift, I realized I need to suck-it up and go out shopping the day after Christmas to get more gift wrap, tissue paper, labels, etc.  Except, I work the day after Christmas.  Really, it’s a little inconvenient that Christmas is on a Tuesday this year.
  • And that’s about all that I have for you today!  Hope you are having a good week!



post signature

12 comments:

Faith said...

oh gosh, i feel horrible. i completely forgot about your linkup :( i didn't read your blog yesterday.

glad to hear about your check-engine light thought :)

ahhh, i'm so excited for Kate and William!

we still don't have outside lights up ... maybe tonight!

ahhh, i have yet to wrap our Christmas gifts which is weird because we pretty much have all our gifts!

happy Wednesday!

Michelle said...

Sorry about the link up! :(

Try again! I'm sure someone will next time.

Sarah said...

Big lots has really great paper for cheap!!

And I need to try this curling wand!!

dave and jenn said...

I never watch the VS fashion show either. But my sister-in-law LOVES it. I don't get it.

Natalie and Lee said...

Ok, did not read your blog yesterday! But that link-up was such a great idea! Try again:)

Kristen said...

So sorry about your link up! I totally forgot about it when I posted something and then saw you did it. If you plan on doing it again next Tuesday, I'll join! :)

I've never watched the VS show either but caught the tail end of it with a couple friends.

Angela - RoseTinted Lenses said...

Sorry about the link up :(
Yipee for the engine light :)
VS fashion show - made me feel guilty for missing gym sessions and stuffing my face with mince pies :((((

Xx

The Better Belle Project said...

I wanted to link up, but for some reason I thought the link up was today! I was going to link up last night, but you had closed the link up already :(

Maybe make it last a few days so that people can catch up with it? :)

Katrin said...

Oh no, I did not have much time for blogging the last couple of days!:( so sorry! i will join in next time. Life is so busy currently!

Courtney said...

I LOVE my curling wand!!! I agree, it gives a very different type of curl but it holds it better for me too. I wasn't home yesterday to do the link up =(

Allison said...

Keep doing the link up. I do want to do it sometime! And I have never watched the VS Fashion show either! High five!

Kathrin@shopschoolsleep said...

I love gel nail polish!! I think it is zoo worth the money!! I struggle with my Christmas list too...just cuz I forget what I want....or it's always the same hahaha