Image Map

Monday, June 3, 2013

Weekend Recap!

Unfortunately, I do not have many pictures from this weekend.  BUT, it was a great weekend that I wanted to share with you.  Friday was spent having lunch with the adorable Anne!  It was so great to swap mommy-to-be stories.  Anne is 3 weeks ahead of me and I’m so excited to know somebody going through the exact same experience!
Friday night, I headed over to a neighbor’s birthday party.  This was the first time I’ve hung out with them since we’ve shared our news.  It was awful trying to not spill the beans when hanging out with them over the past few months.  Plus, trying not to attract any attention to myself because I was not drinking was a challenge!

Saturday I worked on Gender Reveal stuff all weekend long.  I can’t believe Derek and I find out today!!!!  SO EXCITED would be an understatement.  Now if only this day wouldn’t drag on so we can find out already if we should plan for a little girl or little boy!
Our party is Saturday where we make the big reveal to all our family and friends.  I’m very excited that so many people want to be involved in this day.  Plus, you all know how much I love planning parties!

Saturday evening, I spent some time with family at my step-nephew’s graduation party.  He picked the best school on the planet (Ohio State, of course!) so, I had to go and show my excitement.  Anybody else’s weekends filled with graduation parties?

Sunday I did stuff around the house…you know, usually Sunday stuff.  My only excitement was checking more projects off the party-list and meeting up with Sarah and her husband for dinner.  I seriously love going over to their house because the food is always sooo yummy!

Hope you had a great weekend.  Stay tuned this week for details about our gender reveal party

Linking up with Sami today!

post signature

16 comments:

Sarah said...

Yyayay today!!! You can call us this afternoon if you want ;)

Mrs. Pancakes said...

ooh the gender reveal party im sure will be fabulous!!!

According to Jax said...

Sounds like a fabulous weekend!!! :)

Katrin said...

Sounds like an awesome weekend!
So exciting that you will find out today! :)

Holly said...

I'm excited to hear what you're having!! Good luck today!!

Becky said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!! That's soooo exciting you are finding out what you'll be having :))))!

Megan O. said...

Ohhhh I am so excited to hear what you are having!!!! I think you could probably tell me earlier than the reveal party if you want lol. I am pretty good at keeping a secret ;P

Erin said...

Eeek! I cannot believe you are finding out today! You knowww I will be stalking IG after your party Saturday!! ;)

Liz @ Fitness Blondie said...

What a fun weekend!!! Great luck today!!!!

Kait said...

EEEK! I'm so excited to find out if you're having a boy or girl!

Helene said...

sometimes you can't take pics when you're having too much fun!!! sounds like a blast!

Lauren said...

Can't wait to hear your big news, exciting!!!

Jamie Hart said...

Katie-Lou!! I have been thinking about you so much lately that I wanted to email you personally but I knew that you were probably busy! I will probably catch up with you one day this week personally but until then.. I'm stoked about the gender reveal and I'm thinking about you!! Did you check out Wifessionals?

Mrs. Monica said...

You can also just text me and I wont tell a soul......

Faith said...

So wanna have my number that way you can text me!?! Haha!!!

Kathrin@shopschoolsleep said...

I cannot imagine not knowing the gender!! I would be bursting to know and tell what the baby is!! And it must be awesome to have someone close by with the same due date!! Most of my friends are already preggo or have given birth so I'll be the one running to them for advice :)