Image Map

Monday, July 1, 2013

Weekend Recap!

Happy Monday everybody…anybody else excited because of the short week?  Please tell me you all have a short week!  I’m very excited to celebrate the 4th this year and also very excited because July is my birthday month ;)

This weekend was fantastic!
photo3e
See that bump???  Well, it’s not huge, or completely noticeable yet, or ever present all day every day….but, I’ve noticed a difference in the last week!  Especially in the evenings, I have some sort of evidence there is a baby growing in my stomach.

So, I’m not sure if you saw on Instagram or not, but Saturday was pretty exciting!  Sarah and I traveled to Columbus for a little shopping.  And for lunch, we met up with the adorably sweet Katie and her husband at Cooper’s Hawk.
photoe
It was so great to finally meet this pretty lady.  And she is exactly how you would think!  So much fun and super easy to talk to.  Heck, if I wasn’t pregnant, I would demand that we go out on the town right then and there, because you can just tell she is a good time :)
AND, Cooper’s Hawk was delicious.  So excited that Cincinnati is getting one of these!

photo2e
Of course since we were in Columbus, Sarah and I had to grab some Jeni’s ice cream.  YUM! We also made a pit stop at the outlets on the way home.  Super great girls day.

Soooo here’s hoping this weekend doesn’t drag on and bring on those fireworks!

Linking up with Sami!

post signature

23 comments:

julia rose. said...

Eeeeek so jealous of your blogger meet up!!
And that bump is by far the CUTEST there ever was!

Alexa said...

Everything about this post makes me so dang happy! Especially that whole "you, Sarah and Katie are the best bloggers ever and I just want to Photoshop myself right into that picture" part. :)

And happy birthday month, fellow July babe!

Allison said...

Love your bump!!

Allison said...

So fun you all got to meet Katie. I was randomly in Columbus on Saturday too for a baby shower! I should have stopped at Jeni's ice cream. I knew you had mentioned it before, but I could not for the life of me remember what it was called. Guess I'll have to go back! Haha. Glad you had a wonderful girl's day!

Katrin said...

You look so adorable!
And sounds like you had such a great weekend! So cool that you got to meet some other bloggers! And did some shopping :)

Courtney said...

I love the little bump!

Jennie said...

Aww I love the little bump! Mine isnt little anymore, but I will say with the 2nd baby the bump comes out right away!! Or at least for me it did =)
Bumps are so fun though =)

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Look at that bump, love! Tampa just recently got a Cooper's Hawk and we just went for the first time. I loved it and all the wine samples!

Katie said...

I wish I could see a pic of us all together every weekend :) absolutely loved getting to know you more lady!! come back and visit me!

Unknown said...

Such a fun weekend, and oh my gosh love those girls! I bet y'all had the best time!!

Ps- so excited to have you this month!

Margaret said...

Your little bump is the cutest!! And looks like you had a blast in Columbus! How cute are you girls. And Jeni's...mmmm. Always a good choice.

Erin LFF said...

Ooh la la!! Teeny tiny perfectly adorable little bump is there!! You are just the cutest thing ever :) So glad you ladies had fun in Cbus. I told Katie she now needs to come do brunch down here and Allison and I want in on the fun too!!! :)

Jamie Hart said...

Baby Girly is growing and you are glowing!!! Love it! I'm so jealous of the BLATE! How exciting that this month is your bday month! July 4th is my anniversary and I'm happy to say that the party we were supposed to attend (I was not happy) has been moved to the weekend instead of "our day"-- so now I can be happy. What do you want for your birthday this year?

eray said...

such a cute lil' bump! and i love your living room decor!

Becky said...

Aww what a fun weekend! :) Love all the girl time!! Your bump and you look great!!

Faith said...

So fun! I was so jealous! I wanna meet you, haha.

I'm so excited for the short week too! Love 4th of July!

Yay for your upcoming birthday and you have the cutest baby bump!

Kristen said...

Yay for the bump!!! :)

Lauren said...

How fun and love both your tops and how cute your little bump is :-)

Kristin said...

Jealous of your blate! Sounds fun! And cute bump girl!

Caitlin C. said...

What a fun girls' weekend.. you look great!!

Pegster said...

Oh yeah, I see the bump, it's barely there but I definitely see it.

YAY birthday month. Glad you had a great weekend. Weekends are my favorite

Kathrin@shopschoolsleep said...

the bump is so tiny and cute!! you look great!!

dave and jenn said...

I've heard Jeni's is awesome, and I'm pretty sure I've seen little pints of it sold at our local Fresh Market. Is it just as good?