Image Map

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Weekend Recap

Get ready for picture overload…here is what we did this weekend:

Had Charlotte’s 6 month photos before leaving town!

6 Mo Sneak Peek


Took Charlotte for her first 4-wheeler ride.  I honestly thought she would cry because she really dislikes loud noises.  BUT, she actually loved it and pretty much made her daddy’s dreams come true :)

Ribbet collage


Enjoyed the dogs

Ribbet collage2


Showed Charlie pretty flowers…I love seeing the world through my child’s eyes.  She was so amazed by these beauties!

DSC_2429e


Had a photo-shoot (duh!)

DSC_2448e


Loved that Brutus got to enjoy the outdoors and his favorite activity, running!

DSC_2480


Introduced Charlie to the notion of front-porch swingin’ (a la grandma)

DSC_2494e


Attended Duck Creek Log Jam.  Derek’s cousin started this outdoor music festival three years ago and we’ve wanted to go ever since.  We got a chance to go for a few hours on Saturday and now we cannot wait to go back for the whole thing!

IMG_0368

IMG_0371


Watched Derek fish in the pond

DSC_2504


AND no pictures, but definitely worth mentioning:
  • seeing Derek’s sister before we left
  • all the good food we had while at Derek’s parents
  • seeing all of Derek’s family in Logan and at the music festival
  • a visit from Charlie’s other grandma on Monday


Whew, this weekend was for the books.  I was dreading going back to work today!  Hope you had a good one

12 comments:

Faith said...

Perfect weekend! And you know me, I love all the pictures!

If you added food pictures I would be in heaven right now ;)

And Charlotte is the cutest! I just want to squeeze her.

Glad you had a great weekend!

Becky said...

If I were you, I would easily be able to stare at Charlie and Brutus all day! You've got yourself one cute little lady and doggie :) I'm glad you guys had such a great weekend and fit in lots of family time!!

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Her smile in the picture with grandma….adorable! She's getting so big. Can't wait to see more pictures from your family photo shoot!

Anne said...

Memorial Day weekend was a bit different with a baby around this year, wasn't it? But in a good way - sounds like you all had a great one! And yay for short weeks meaning we get to get back to the family weekend stuff again sooner. Can't wait to see more from your photo shoot, and I love the one of Charlie grabbing the flowers. So typical of this stage :)

Unknown said...

Looks like a great weekend! :)

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Looks like so much love given to Charlotte...i love these moments..so precious! nothing like family time!!

Courtney said...

She is getting more and more beautiful the older she gets!

Ericka said...

What a great weekend! Charlie is adorable, as usual. So nice that you got to spend so much time outside!

Erin LFF said...

So glad you guys had a great weekend and I LOVE that Charlie got to enjoy her first 4-wheeler ride! :)

Jill @ Bluegrass Belle said...

Love all the pictures! Looks like you had a great weekend! :)

Kayla MKOY said...

OH my word -- most beautiful pictures ever! Your little girl is just SO adorable, and she went 4 wheeling?! ;) love it!! I love that sign "feel free to dance" ... looks like an incredible weekend. Yay!

Pegster said...

I laughed so hard at your commentary "had a photoshoot duh", totally something I would say :). Can't wait to see all the pics from your Charlotte's 6-month photoshoot.

PS - picture loaded posts are my favorite ;)