Image Map

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Randoms…

…I’m really loving this formula mixing pitcher.  It makes life so incredibly easy and we don’t have to worry about air/bubbles getting in the bottles.  I love that I’m able to make all her bottles at night for the next day. Easy peasy

…Derek and I grill out at least 2 times a week during the summer.  We are looking for more recipes because I swear, we make the same thing over and over.  Last night we tried a grilled honey mustard pork chop recipe and it was delicious!

…I recently tried out this self tanner.  I love that the color is so natural and the application is fairly easy.  The thing I don’t love about it is I apply it at night and I swear most of my color washes off in the shower the next day.  Over a week though I got a pretty good base color going on.  I’m a fan.

…Charlotte and I had the best weekend ever together last weekend.  Derek worked so it was a lot of girl time and I loved every single second of it.  We tried out her new pool (see below), visited with neighbors, went to the dog park, attended a baptism party, and more!

Ribbet collage

…Along with the self tanner, I have acquired the Baiden Mitten.  After reading reviews/suggestions of how to apply the self tanner, I came across the suggestion to buy this mitt.  I had never heard of it and was very skeptical.  After a couple of weeks, I’m hooked.  In fact, I even have Derek trying it out.  It is the most amazing exfoliator I have ever come across!

…Derek and I keep talking about our weekend coming up because we are so excited!  We are finally celebrating his birthday.  I got him Diamond Club seats at the Reds game (aka all you can eat and drink).  I thought to fully take advantage of the whole deal we needed to get a hotel downtown.  Now can you see why we would be excited?!

…We hung out a lot with our neighbors this weekend and can I just say how thankful I am for all these little babies and babies-to-be running around!!  I love that Charlie has a ton of little girls so close.  Makes me so very happy.

…I’m having a no-shop June and I am already sucking.  I bought some clothes for Charlie yesterday.  SO, in fact, I made it a no-shop-for-me June.  I’m pretty sure I can do it!

…I am absolutely loving my chopped hair!  I ordered a 1 inch curling iron and I’m excited to try and curl it.

...Have you ever heard about the Environmental Working Group website?  I came across it when trying to find a new soap and lotion for Charlotte.  Seriously go check it out right now.  Except you may not want to because you'll find every single thing you are using is bad for you.  I know not to go crazy and replace every single thing in my house, but it really makes you stop and think!

That’s about all the randoms I have for you today!

11 comments:

Faith said...

I can't wait for Sean to come home that way we can grill that many times a week too! I don't care to operate the grill on my own, lol.

And chopped hair! Pics, pics, pics!

Jenna said...

Well that's scary! I never knew how bad cosmetics can be. I wonder if there is a safe alternative? I'm currently just finishing up my first trimester and now I'm wondering if it's time to set aside some of these items :/

Sounds like you guys have a fun weekend in store! Have fun and that all you can eat sounds fabulous! Enjoy!

Jenna

According to Jax said...

OMG, she's getting so big!! I wanna see more pics of her!! :)

Katie said...

She is getting to be so big! love it! she is adorable. And I take your baby suggestions seriously - will be of help in the future! :)

Becky said...

Those water pictures are adorable! :) Have a great time this weekend!!!

Kayla MKOY said...

DIAMOND seats!!?! SO awesome!!! ;) I'm so jealous....please eat/drink extra for meeee! Your cute girl is getting so big!!

Ericka said...

Hope you enjoy your seats at the Reds game! Any time we have gone, we've always had outfield bleacher seats, so I bet the Diamond Club seats are awesome!

Anne said...

Oh, she's looking so old! We should see if we have any work-widow weekends that overlap this summer and get those kiddos together - maybe the zoo! Good for you doing a no-shop June... not sure I could make it. Well definitely not for June anyway because it's my birthday month :)

Allison said...

Aw glad you two had a fun girl's weekend. :) Good luck with the no-shop June. You can definitely do it. :)

Jill @ Bluegrass Belle said...

Looks like a fun weekend! I've never tried the fake bake but you make me want to :) It's been on my list for awhile!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Love that you had a great girl weekend with Charlie! She looks like she enjoyed the pool! Love when a group of babies can all grow together!