Image Map

Monday, June 9, 2014

Weekend Recap

Whew, we had another eventful weekend.  It seems now that we have Charlie and since Derek works every other weekend, we jam pack the weekends he has off.  I would be lying if I said I didn’t like it!  Here was our weekend courtesy of the iPhone…

First a selfie with the baby girl before heading out to the game… 
image

A view from our seats…
IMG_0400

Picture time during the 7th inning stretch…
IMG_0404

At one point, I look down and see all of these cans below us….ooops, hey it was all you can drink!
IMG_0407

Doing a little bar crawl around Cincinnati after the game and trying to get a picture while “cheers’ing” (PS- I used the FaceSnap app for the first time and it was perfect to get pictures of us!)…
14021128566

Getting breakfast in bed the next morning because as you probably guessed, we were not moving very fast…
IMG_0413

Charlie posing for pictures while my Mom babysat her while we were out for the night…
IMG_0429e

Derek winning his daughter a prize at a local festival…
IMG_0414

We were having a serious convo about our hats (aka, trying to get her not to steal my hat)…
Ribbet collage

Charlie enjoying her little playset we picked up for her this weekend at a garage sale…
IMG_0432e

Lastly, while I was enjoying season 2 of Orange is the New Black, Charlie was fascinated with our receiver.  She loved the volume button and repeatedly (all weekend) turned up the volume.  Oh the fun has begun…
IMG_0434e
And that was our weekend!  Hope you had a good one

8 comments:

Courtney said...

Looks like such a fun weekend! I've been obsessed with season 2 of OISTNB! That show is sooooooo good!

Becky said...

I bet your mom had a great time babysitting! Glad you guys enjoyed your night out!!! :) I still haven't watched OISTNB, I'm thinking I need to choose a week where I have no plans because it sounds like once I get started I'll be hooked!

Jamie Hart said...

Wow! What an awesome weekend! PS- I'll babysit ANYTIME! XO

Helene in Between said...

what a fun weekend! and when it's all you can drink sometimes you gotta drink!!

Faith said...

Looks like a fun weekend! If it's included you have to get your monies worth!

And OITNB, I just finished! OMG! I could not stop once I got started.

Anne said...

You girls are SO cute in your hats. And that looks exactly like what would happen if I put one on too... Grabby hands!

And glad you two had such a fun time at the game/overnighter. Wild and crazy kids :)

Ericka said...

Looks like the game was fun (and the all you can eat and drink seats)! The pics of you and Charlie with matching hats is adorable, and that little swing is super cute :)

Mrs. Pancakes said...

love a good baseball game...hubby got me a baseball shirt and can't wait to wear it to the games. look how big Charlie has gotten...so cute!!