Image Map

Friday, October 7, 2011

The Ides of March


Will you be going to the movie theater this weekend to see The Ides of March?  Well let me tell you why you should!  First of all, it is a thriller/action movie and those are my fav!!  Second, The entire movie was filmed in CINCINNATI!  Remember here when our house search kept getting delayed because our realtor was an extra in this film?  Well the movie comes out this weekend and I hear Cincinnati is like a “main actor" and is portrayed very well.

Another reason you should see this film….well, just take a look:

Ryan Gosling


George Clooney


Philip Seymour Hoffman


Paul Giamatti


Marisa Tomei

Do I have you hooked yet?!?  Well, hopefully I’ll be seeing this film over the weekend.  If so, I’ll be sure to provide all of you with a review next week!

Hope you have a great weekend!
Photobucket

17 comments:

Sean Marie said...

I think I've seen the previews for this, but never paid attention to the synopsis. I may have to get out and check it.

Mrs. Pancakes said...

I have seen the previews and it looks soooo good! Hopefully you get to watch it. And let me know how the king bed goes..I want one so bad:-)

Sarah @ 90 Percent Blonde... said...

Why haven't I seen the previews for this?!? Ryan AND George... yes please!

Lauren said...

I'm your newest follower! I love your blog! :) What part of Ohio are you from!?! I'm from Ohio too! :)

Wida said...

I'm going to see this with my fiancé!!!

Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

Mary and Dyer said...

I want to see this SO bad... I am the biggest Ryan Gosling fan, and I am totally into these kind of thriller type movies. So cool it was filmed where you are from!! Marley & Me was filmed in our town a few years back & it was really cool! xox

Jax said...

I totally want to see it! I have Monday off so I'm hoping Eric and I can go tomorrow night! We have a party thing for a friend tonight so no movie....

Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights said...

My hubs has been talking about this movie!!. He finally convinced me to go when he told me Ryan gosling and george clooney were in it - haha! We are heading to see it tomorrow and can't wait!

Hope you're having a great weekend!! Xoxo

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

I live about 1.5 hours from Cincinnati and had no dea that movie was filmed there!

DailyGlamour said...

Love him !

henning love said...

i soo have to see this movie!! i am a political junkie and definitely will be seeing it i can't believe your realtor was an extra

Ashley said...

im so glad fo ra review on this! i wanted to see it but was on the fence....i'm in now :)

Brunette & Blessed said...

ryan and george! I'm in...sounds limke a great movie

Sara Szatmary said...

Ryan Gosling is enough reason for me to do anything...

The Presutti's said...

Just found your blog! New follower! I love your blog. I'm married and we have a yorkie too!! Can't wait to get to know you! Hope you'll come visit my blog!!

Taylor

Whitney @ justacountry-girl said...

was the movie good??? i am dying to see it. i had no clue it was filmed in cincy. mr. gosling makes me wanna melt :-)

Mrs. Monica said...

I remember I blogged about wanting to be an extra in the movie. lol I was willing to miss class and everything lol. And parts of it was filmed at our school. Awesome!