Image Map

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


Today I'm linking up with This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday!  I'm loving a lot of things, so get ready!



  • The sun is supposed to be out tomorrow…..that is like approximately 1,000 days without it now!
 




    • My Etienne Aigner boots that just came in the mail…seriously LOVE them!
     

      • Pear, walnut, blue cheese, and avocado salad I made this weekend.  Seriously, I want this right now this salad is that good!!  I’ll post the recipe tomorrow!
       

        • Seriously, love everything in this Sephora catalog.  Actually, love Sephora in general!
         

          • I love that my car is running in tip top shape right now.  Not loving the pretty price tag for 4 new tires.  Oh, then my car didn’t start on Monday and so we had to get a new battery for it.  BUT, now it’s ready to go for the winter! 
           

            • I’m loving that we’re FINALLY getting our photos taken for our Christmas cards….sorry everybody, they may be late this year!
             


              • I finally learned how to do the sock bun….and now it’s changed my life!  If anybody is late jumping on the train like me, let me know if I should do a tutorial!
               

                • I’m not sure if I was in a good mood or what, but I just adored this movie! 


                  • Lastly, I’m loving that I get to see my dad and family in South Dakota this weekend!!!  Not too excited for the cold weather (brrrr).  Let me know if you would like to guest post for me while I’m away freezing my little tush off!

                  Photobucket

                  19 comments:

                  asj said...

                  Love this post! Those boots are adorable and I am obsessed with all things Sephora... I'd love to guest post if you need people! :)

                  Courtney said...

                  Oh my gosh, so many things on this list I love too! I jus learned the sock bun a few months ago {although I call it a top knot?} You should still post a picture of you in one!
                  And Morning Glory is adorable but I pretty much love anything with Rachel McAdams.

                  Lauren said...

                  All awesome things you are loving!! That salad looks SO good and I need to try that sock bun :-)

                  Michelle said...

                  Love everything in this post!

                  Steph said...

                  Love this post! I also had to get 4 new tires for my car 2 weeks ago...and they are not cheap! Also love that you get to go see your dad! Makes me happy :)

                  Whitney @ justacountry-girl said...

                  I need that recipe! I cant wait for you to post it because that salad is making my mouth water a lil. I LOVE blue cheese!

                  I wanna see photos of you and your sock bun. I bet you pull it off so well. This sock bun business makes me miss my long hair even more.

                  And those boots...so fabulous!!

                  So happy that you get to go see you daddy. I hope he is doing well doll.

                  Leah @ Everyday Love said...

                  I've been wanting to try the sock bun for a while now! I'll guest post if you need someone else.

                  Leah @ Everyday Love said...

                  I've been wanting to try the sock bun for a while now! I'll guest post if you need someone else.

                  Kate said...

                  I would LOVE for you to do a tutorial just because I don't believe it's as easy as it looks, haha!! So PLEASE do one, for me :) Oh, and I know I owe you an e-mail on Italy. When do you leave?

                  Faith said...

                  i love your boots! i can only imagine how great the sock bun looks on you! and that salad looks incredible!!!

                  Mrs. Pancakes said...

                  lol..we may have been the only ones that enjoyed Morning Glory...i thought it was a cute movie..maybe i just like Rachel!

                  Alida Sharp said...

                  That salad looks really tasty!!

                  Erin said...

                  I was soooo excited to see the sunshine this morning too! :) It made the commute to work much better!

                  I've never seen Morning Glory but I love Rachel McAdams so I'd probably like it ;)

                  dave and jenn said...

                  Love the boots and that salad looks delicious!! Even though my hair isn't long enough yet, I'd also be interested to know about the sock bun.

                  I saw Morning Glory when I was on maternity leave, so I don't remember it that well since I was sleep-deprived. But I think I remember kind of liking it too!

                  Carlie said...

                  That sock bun is cute! I have only heard of sock curls. And that salad looks yummy!

                  alicia said...

                  love those boots! soo cute.

                  Julie @ The Smitten Mintons said...

                  I love those boots!! Black boots are on my Christmas list and those are exactly what I'm looking for! And I just saw Morning Glory, too....so sweet! I think I would love anything with Rachel McAdams though!

                  Sean Marie said...

                  I say yes, do a tutorial with photographs for those of us who have yet to learn how to do that adorable bun. Now that I'm a mama I think it is vital to my appearance!

                  Janna Renee said...

                  You should definitely do a tutorial because I can't figure out that bun for the life of me...