Image Map

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Eleven

….Things, questions, and tags!  Jax from The Roaring Twenties (and thirties) tagged me a LONGGGGGGG time ago!  I’ve had it in my drafts…..and forgot all about it!  So, I thought it would be fun to bring back the tag-you’re- it game again!

11 things you may not know about me
1) I’ll be 25 in July…..I think this is the first time I’ve ever posted my age on here.

2) I gave up caffeine in November (even my beloved diet dr. pepper that I had onceadayeveryday) and I feel like I’m hanging in there pretty strong.

3) I drive a standard…not like that is super exciting, but every car that I’ve had (except one vehicle that only lasted for 9 months) has been a standard.  I cannot wait to own an automatic!

4) I love sprinkles…like l-o-v-e them!

5) I’ve got some anxiety.  Some times it even effects my every day life.  For example, you know those life-sized Jenga games that are at bars?  Ya, I cannot be around them.  Why, you ask?  Because they will fall, duh!  And that just freaks me out!

6) My nighttime routine takes me hours.  Not literally, but I feel like I have an unusually long routine before bed (wash face, brush teeth, eye cream, etc. etc.)

7) I’m pretty particular about some most things, just ask my husband.  For example, I cannot stand when cabinets and drawers are left open.  Close those sucks!

8) My least favorite chore to do around the house is putting fresh laundered clothes away.  I don’t mind doing some washing…or even folding for that matter.  But putting away clothes is just exhausting!

9) I have an abnormal fear of snakes.  It gives me the hiblejebbles just think about it….ugh

10) I love every season and really do not have a favorite (that’s probably why I enjoy living in Ohio!)

11) My favorite wine is a dry merlot or cabernet; my favorite beer is Stella.  You know I’m running out of ideas when the information turns to alcohol!



11 Questions from Jax:

1) What is your profession?
Health care.  I just got my master’s degree in hospital administration

2) How would you describe your style?
Hmm….I feel like I really don’t have a personal style.  Is that bad?  I try to keep my clothes as classic as possible.  However, I do like to try out the new trends and have fun with those as well.

3) What one make-up product can you not live without?
Chapstick, does that count?  I’ve always been addicted to chapstick

4) If you could be besties with one celebrity, who would it be?
I can’t choose….it would have to be Giuliana Rancic or Tori Spelling

5) What is your dream vacation?
Beach…anywhere….nuff said

6) What magazines do you subscribe to?
Real Simple, The Food Network, Rachel Ray, and Home Beautiful

7) If you could have a special talent {that you don't currently have}, what would it be?
I wish I could up my game artistically…..drawing, singing, photography, any of the above!

8) What is your favorite breakfast food?
If I’m cooking, then any sugary cereal (cookie crisp & reese puffs are what currently resides in our pantry).  If a restaurant is cooking, then I like the traditional breakfast of eggs, toast, and bacon!  Yum!

9) If you could do anything, what is your dream job?
I know I’ve mentioned this before, but it would either be wedding planning or some type of personal shopper.

10) What is your guilty pleasure?
Reality TV.  Seriously, my favorite nights alone always involve a DVR full of reality trash tv!

11) What is the best piece of advice you've ever received, and who gave it to you?
This one is an easy one…. “mind over matter.”  This is a saying my dad always said and it has always stuck with me.  Feel like I’m a much stronger person because of that phrase : )

Thanks so for the tag!  Now, I get to pass on the lovely 11 things and 11 questions to 11 other lovely ladies!  No pressure, but if you would like, tell everybody 11 things we may not know about you and answer the same 11 questions:

Courtney @ With Gratitude
Sarah @ Total Basset Case
Caitlin @ Southern Curls and Pearls
Faith @ Life, Love & Marriage
Whitney @ Just a Country Girl
Kristen @ Joyful Ramblings
Jane @ In the Pink and Green
Jenn @ Hollands on the Hill
Leah @ Everyday Love
Sean Marie @ A Mad Girl's Lovesong
Erin @ Love, Fun, and Football
 

post signature

10 comments:

Whitney @ justacountry-girl said...

stella is my favorite beer too sissy....blue moon is a very close second :-) and girly you have acoomplished so much by the age of 25...you go girrrrl!

JJ said...

I gave up soda a couple months back. DDP just tastes so good. I've had a couple since then. I was with ya on the oneeveryday.

Sprinkles are the best. forreals. They make the day better!

Laura:: said...

Here's my 11 things about me and 11 questions!

http://fairdalediaries.blogspot.com/2012/05/tag-youre-it.html

Courtney said...

Fun!! I'm going to try to do this as soon as I have time to sit down with them.
And I have the same dream jobs as you...

dave and jenn said...

Only 25? Ahhh, so young!!! You are way cooler than I was at 25. :)

I hate putting away clothes too. Gah, what is it about that? Especially hanging stuff for some reason....

Thanks for the tag!

Katrin said...

Oh, I live in Ohio too!

Pamela said...

Love this! I am pretty particular about most things too!!

Sean Marie said...

Ohhh... I feel so honored that YOU tagged ME! Dude, I don't know how you ever gave up caffeine. You're a strong woman for sure. Awesome questions. Hope my lazy ass can get around to posting them. ;)

Jamie said...

My husband hates when I leave drawers and cabinets open too :)

Jax said...

YAY! Love this! :) And I totally feel like my bedtime routine takes me forever, too. I seriously feel really high maintenance getting ready for bed.. haha! :)