Image Map

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Read-ay to Part-ay!

I know I told you that this weekend is Derek’s birthday party…but I failed to mention exactly what we are doing!  I was going to hold off until our weekend recap on Monday, but I just couldn’t wait because I am so excited!!


We are hosting a Murder Mystery Party!  I’ve always wanted to go/throw this type of party.  I cannot wait to see how it goes.




Our theme is an 80’s high school reunion.  So, of course we will all be decked out in our 80’s gear and listening to the great 80’s music all night.  My outfit is interesting to say the least….I’ll be excited to show you guys on Monday!

Onto other news….


According to Radar Online, “Bethenny and Jason have both met with divorce lawyers, according to this week's edition of Star, and one source tells the magazine, “They are going to get a divorce … it’s imminent.””  You can read the article here

So, I know Star Magazine is not the most legit source, but I really hope these rumors are not true!!  I know she can be all winey about how she had such a hard past…blah blah blah (we all got issues Bethenny, get past em), but I just hope they stay together!  What are your thoughts?



post signature

8 comments:

Sean Marie said...

That's so friggin' cool! Such a creative and fun idea. I know it will be a blast. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Janna Renee said...

I have ALWAYS wanted to do a Murder Mystery party! Definitely jealous, right now. I hope that they aren't getting a divorce! I really liked them as a couple! Stupid reality shows are always a curse.

Mrs. Pancakes said...

The murder mystery sounds totally fun!!!! Hope you
Enjoy it!! And Bethany...blah!!

Courtney said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE Murder Mystery Parties!! They are so much and that is really cute idea I may have to steal for my birthday this year =)
Can't wait to see the pictures so take LOTS!

Lauren said...

Ohhh we did an 80s Murder Mystery party once and had a BLAST!!! Have fun :-)

Jax said...

What a fun party!!! I can't wait to hear how it goes! And I cant wait to see pics of your attire! :)

Sarah said...

Nooooooo! I won't believe it about Bethenny!

And I can not wait to see that outfit!!

Ashley said...

I realllly hope they dont divorce, love them both!!