Image Map

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What I’m Loving Wednesday!


I’m linking up again today for What I'm Loving Wednesday!  Yay for being that much closer to the weekend!


I’m so excited to go to Homearama this week with Derek!  It’s something we do every year and I cannot wait!  We are keeping our eyes peeled for master bedroom ideas because we are going shopping this weekend for our new bed!



Ok, so this isn’t exactly the bag that I purchased at the Tory Burch outlet in Las Vegas…but it’s pretty close!  Anyway, I’m LOVING this bag!  It is very versatile…it can be a cross-body bag or regular purse.


Ok, now, WILW is taking a serious focus….all about nails!

I picked up this Essie nail polish from Walgreens last weekend….and I’m in LOVE!  The name is turquoise and caicos.  May be wearing it all summer long!



I’ve used this Qtica nail strengthener for a couple weeks now, and it’s the BEST one I’ve ever used!!  Along with the Solar Oil I mentioned last week, my nails are in the best condition!



Seche Vite top coat nail polish.  This polish gives a great shiny & thick top coat!




post signature

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I used a Qtica hand lotion and LOVED it!

Have so much at Homearama :)

p.s. that bag is amazing!

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

I have Essie on my toes right now ... but a deep coral. great polish!

Lauren said...

I so need that nail polish for summer and the purse is adorable! :-)

Sean Marie said...

I love that bag! I don't know what it is about such simple, neutral fashions but I really love em.

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

I've had my eye on that color for quite some time! Right now, I'm wearing Bikini So Teeny from their summer collection.

Faith said...

That bag is incredible! I'm coming over to pick it up that way I can rock it over the weekend ;)

and i absolutely love that nail polish color! so pretty!

Erin said...

I freaking LOVE Home-a-rama!! I am so obsessed with houses, it's not even funny. I look all the time online at what's for sale in various areas of Cincinnati lol... and I regularly look at Houzz.com, check it out if you haven't ;)

Ashley said...

I've been wanting to try that Essie color - glad you like it! I think I am convinced that I need to buy it and try it :) I do love blue...and I bet that color is great when you have a little tan! Stopping by from WILW!

dave and jenn said...

LOVE that bag!

Natalie and Lee said...

I think I'm going to get that cute blue for my beach toes! :) Enjoying catching up on your blog...

Mrs. Pancakes said...

The purse is gorgeous...I can't bring myself to buy essie nail polish but I might have to splurge one of these days!

Kristin said...

LOVE that essie color!

Tara said...

Essie Turquoise and Caicos + Seche Vite?! Welcome to my nail polish obsessed world! Nice summer color! :)