Image Map

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Weekend Recap…Finally!

So, it’s Thursday, and I’m finally getting to my weekend recap!  Better late than never, right?  Well, this weekend I was in Columbus (again!)!  I went as a “plus-one” with my best friend, Kristin.  The wedding was at Huntington Park, where the Columbus Clippers play.  Very cool location for a wedding!

My date and I! I told her I would be her +1 only if I didn’t have to play the dude in the relationship…she responded that she didn’t care as long as I put-out at the end of the evening…..it’s great to have girl friends, right?

Shellie & Jon, newly engaged!

Mike & Dana



Photo booth picture!  FUNNY STORY- so, the groom sent an email Monday saying that they watched the photo booth pictures the next morning with friends and family.  He then proceeded to say that there were at least 15 pictures of us girls trying to do the O-H-I-O!  Ooops!

So, I hope you had a great weekend...and here's to the next one!



post signature

10 comments:

Sean Marie said...

Your dress and necklace combo are amazing! As I always tell you, I really love your style and you're so gorgeous!

Lauren said...

Love your dress & where did you get that necklace?!

Unknown said...

I'm loving that necklace and dress combo! You ALWAYS have the best outfits!

Erin said...

You look beautiful!! :) LOL- to all the shots of you guys trying to do O-H-I-O!

Faith said...

You are so beautiful! Loving your outfit so much!

Looks like such a beautiful wedding. Just loving those flowers!

Looks like a great time!

Jen said...

Love your O-H-I-O shots! I am from Columbus, and that was so cool you went to a wedding in Huntington Park. Looks like it was fun!

Jen

Allison said...

That does look like a great location for a wedding! And you look beautiful!

Caitlin C. said...

Loveee your outfit for the wedding!! Looks like fun :)

ms.composure said...

girl i am LOVING the pics you shared with us!! and that dress is SUPER cute!!


http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

dave and jenn said...

Love, love, love your outfit! Where did you find your dress and necklace?