Image Map

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What I’m Loving Wednesday

SO, I haven’t gotten a chance to get to my weekend recap yet….but I thought I would do a What I’m Loving Wednesday for ya!  You can link up here!




The new CD by Zac Brown Band…..seriously sooooo good!  My favorite song is Day That I Die.  I may have listened to this song on repeat for two whole hours.  Ok, so I did.  It’s that good!


Derek got me this Tory Burch, mustard yellow, cuff that I’m now obsessed with!  Such a great surprise!


I’m loving that this is my birthday WEEK!  My official birthday is Saturday and you better believe I’ve been celebrating all week!

Burberry Brit!  So, I’ve always heard amazing stuff about this perfume, but I finally got a small bottle of it yesterday and I’m in love!  It smells sooooo.goooooood!!

My Ray-Ban sunglasses that my husband helped me pick out!  I’ve been wanting a new pair of sunglasses for a while and I think they will perfect!



photo(13)e
These beautiful roses that my Mom got me for my birthday.  Serious most beautiful roses I have.ever.seen!!!



IMG_0171[1]e
My outfit from this weekend.  You know how it feels to feel put together….well that’s how I felt this Saturday when I attended a wedding with some friends!  More to come on that!


So, since it’s my birthday this weekend, Derek is planning a trip for us!  That’s right….he planned the.entire.thing!  I mean, I know where we are going, but that is it!  AND, I’m going to leave you lovely bloggers in the dark until I get back next week!  I cannot wait!  Let me give you hint….it is somewhere that we have never been!



I’m going to a wine tasting tomorrow with Sarah and Emily and I cannot wait!  I’m looking forward to catching up with these ladies and hoping that the weather will cooperate!


And that about wraps it up!  Hope you ladies are having a great week!



post signature

13 comments:

Cat Simmonds said...

Such a lucky gal!

Courtney B said...

LOVE your sunglasses! Lucky ;) And I definitely need to check out the new Zac Brown band cd!

Courtney B said...

LOVE your sunglasses! Lucky ;) And I definitely need to check out the new Zac Brown band cd!

Allison said...

I've just about worn out my old Zac Brown Band CD so I will definitely be purchasing this one ASAP! Happy Birthday week girl...sounds like you already have a fantastic weekend planned. Can't wait to see where your husband takes you!!! Yay for surprises! :)

Lauren said...

Love that dress you wore to the wedding! Have fun at the wine tasting those are always so fun :-)

Sarah said...

Whoa, Derek! Great job on the bracelet and the trip!! You are a lucky girl!

See you tonight!!

Courtney said...

I was wondering where you were lately!! And can I just say that you look HOT at the wedding? Seriously, I love that dress and the necklace combo. Where did you get them?

Erin said...

I need to get on the new Zac Brown band CD! I love their old one and I'm due for some new country jams ;)

You look AMAZING at that wedding girl, and I'm glad you're already getting spoiled this bday week! Happy early birthday! How FUN that you're going on a trip! Can't wait to hear about it :)

Katrin said...

Have a wonderful birthday week!
And I agree, the Burberry perfume smells amazing!

Ashley said...

i need to check out the ZBB CD cuz I am going to their concert in September! cant wait to hear it!

Kara said...

That sounds like a dream vacation!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Lots of amazing things to love...Oooh happy early birthday!!

Faith said...

i am loving all your loves! sooo much to love. happy birthday girly! have the best time celebrating. can't wait to read your recap of what you did!