Image Map

Friday, September 14, 2012

Product Review & Brutie Man

It's Friday!  Wahhhooooo!  So first thing first....



Last year, I tried the Bumble and Bumble Straight serum and hated it!  Yes, hated!  It did absolutely nothing for my hair.  Thus, I took it back immediately.

The last time I was at my hairdresser's, I asked about a new straightening/sleek shampoo or product.  She told me to try the Bumble and Bumble.  And I was like, "hold-up!  Don't you remember how much that product sucked?"  And then she told me that redid all their formulas and blah blah.  I did not believe her.  But she still sent me home with a sample.


Enter Bumble and Bumble Straight Blow Dry cream.  Completely different.  I love it!  It does exactly what I need a product to do to keep my hair straight without the little frizzies going on all day!

Thought I would let you ladies know in case you were looking for a new product.  My hairdresser also told me about a new "hairdresser's oil" which  is supposed to be amazing....I guess a lot better than Moroccan Oil.  I haven't tried it but you all know how I love me some products!



Now, if you want to find out how Brutus grew into his name (quite literally!), then go on over to Revision Makes Perfect to read about our Little Man!

Have a great weekend!




post signature

4 comments:

jamiedawn said...

glad you like the B&B i use to work at mitchells in kenwood and we used bumble :) i never liked the straight much either but loooove the new stuff! yay!

Lauren said...

I'll have to try that! I'm back to blogging! :) I'm looking forward to catching up on all your posts!

xo

JJ said...

I'm glad that another person has a larger Yorkie. Dexter Morgan is almost 14lbs. His Mama was 5 and his Papa was 4. He was teeny tiny when we picked him up. Now he's our beast!

Caitlin C. said...

Oohh I'll have to try this stuff! And your pup is SO adorable!!