Image Map

Thursday, September 13, 2012

What I’ve Been Up To!

Since I did not do a weekend recap this week, I thought I would catch all of you up on what Derek and I have been up to lately.

Saturday night we went to a wedding at the Franklin Conservatory in Columbus.  We had never been there, and oh my, it was gorgeous!
dresse
Front and back of the dress I’ve been dying to show you!  I’m glad I wore it because the temperatures got a little cool on Saturday night.

IMG_0280e
See that huge greenhouse in the back?  That is where the reception was located!

IMG_0282e
Weddinge
IMG_0290e



Monday night, Derek and I tried out a new restaurant for restaurant week.  We went to Primavista which serves Italian cuisine….getting our stomach’s prepped for our big trip!  Anyway, they have a view that is out of this world.  The whole side of the restaurant is windows.  This was our view from our table:
citye



Last night, we went to the Cincinnati Reds game.  It was amazeballs weather…seriously!  Mid 70’s and sunny.  It will probably be our last game of the season until they make it into the playoffs (oh yeah!). 

photoe

It’s been non-stop but a lot of fun!  I’m looking to do a little bit of relaxing this weekend.  Speaking of that, thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!  Am I right?



post signature

15 comments:

Faith said...

I am loving the dress you wore to the wedding!! It is gorgeous! You are gorgeous!

Looks like a great weekend!

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

Yes. I approve.

No really ... that dress is awesome!!

Jane {In The Pink & Green} said...

I love love love that dress, seriously so stunning! Looks like you guys have been having fun lately! :)

Lauren said...

Gorgeous dress on you!

Ashley said...

my best friend got married there, so pretty right!?? glad you had a good time!

Courtney said...

That dress is amazing!!! Where did you get it?!
And the wedding site? I wish we had a place like that around here to get married at. I bet their pictures are going to be beautiful!

According to Jax said...

Love your dress!!!

Kristen said...

Love the dress! And it looked like a gorgeous wedding! :)

agalandherdog said...

You looked adorable -- love the dress!

Anonymous said...

Lovely dress! The wedding venue looks great and the city view is stunning! Pauline

Lauren said...

Love the dress!

xo

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Love the dress!! I love going to baseball games with the hubby!!

Kristin said...

loving the dress you wore! so pretty

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

Such a pretty dress!

dave and jenn said...

Cute dress and beautiful spot for a wedding!