Image Map

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Summer of all Summers!

 
Well, I’m excited to do a recap of my summer.  I don’t know if its because I had the worst ever winter/spring or what, but the Summer of 2012 will definitely go down in the books!  Let me tell you why…
May:
100_0130e
 
I graduated with my Masters in Hospital Administration!  This had been 3 years in the works, so it was is so nice to be done!  You can read more about here and here.

IMG_0034e
Celebrated Derek’s birthday!  If you missed why we are dressed in such crazy attire…read about it here!  Definitely a fun night of Murder Mystery!


June:

IMG_0078e
Went to Vegas to celebrate my graduation!!!   Of course we had the best time in Vegas…I mean really, who doesn’t have the best time there!  More about the craziness here, here, here, annnnndddd here!


IMG_0103e

Oh, and I forgot to mention that Derek had a dream come true while we were there!


July:

IMG_0203e
We celebrated my birthday in Nashville!!  We had never been there before…and I seriously cannot wait to go back!  Derek and I are still talking about this trip.  All we did was eat and listen to live music the whole time.  But you can read more about it here!


August:

photo5e
August was enjoyed with a lot of friends and families!  We managed to sneak in a couple of concerts and Reds games!


So, not only did we have a great Summer because of the things we did….but we also had a great summer because of the people who we spent time with!

IMG_2551e
We spent a lot more time with our friends Sarah and Jake after we found out that we both live in Cincinnati!


IMG_0261e
We made new friends with Sarah and her Mister!


IMG_0023e
So glad that Emily has moved back!!!


IMG_0169e

And I got to have some crazy fun weekends with my Columbus friend, Kristin, this summer!


So, I hope I didn’t forget about anybody….friends and family have definitely made this summer THE best!


Now, if you want to recap your summer for us, don’t forget to link up here!



post signature 

8 comments:

Allison said...

I missed the memo about your link up, but it looks like you had a fantastic summer! :)

Courtney said...

You guys really did have a great summer, so many great celebrations and trips!
I on the other hand, am SO ready to say good bye to this summer. This was one of the worst ones I've ever had.

Unknown said...

What a great recap and congrats on earning your Masters! What an achievement :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations girl!

Anne said...

Fun stuff - and congratulations on your graduation!

Hannah said...

Looks like you had an amazing summer! I want to go to a murder mystery party! Sounds so fun!

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

henning love said...

you definitely had a great summer for sure!! congrats on graduating, after 3 years i'm sure you are so glad to be done. oh and by the way i love your peach dress with the turquoise necklace, stunning!

Kathrin@shopschoolsleep said...

i love your dress in the last picture!! And congrats on your MA!!