Image Map

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Random Wednesday

Can you handle a little randomness today?  Well....

photoe
Ok, first things first, I got to my office this morning and it was fiftyseven degrees!!!!  I know it’s in the teens outside, but why is my heat not working inside?  Brrrrr!


And while we are on the subject of coldness, I’m so thankful we have a garage.  Seriously!  After apartment living for forever, it is sooo freakin nice to have a warm place to stick my little vehicle!



photo-1e
 Have you ever gone grocery shopping and had Velveeta cheese on your list?  Well this happen to me the very first time on Monday, and I could not find this cheese I speak of anywhere!!! First, I look in the cheese aisle (gasp, imagine this).  Then, checked out the mac&cheese/cracker aisle.  I thought maybe it could be down there if it wasn’t by the rest of the cheese.  But nope.  Couldn’t not find it.  So I had to ask….and this is where it was.  Ummm, excuse me but how is anybody supposed to guess it is here?!



So, I first saw these no-bake energy balls on Sarah's blog.  We tried them on Monday and became obsessed with these amazingly delicious energy balls.  So so good.  They are a perfect breakfast treat for us!


Who watches The Bachelor?  Well, I watched the first EVER season of The Bachelor and Bachelorette (loved Trista).  But after that, I didn’t really get into it.  Fast forward 10-11 years, and I started to watch it again.  I’m totally and utterly sucked into it and am pretty much obsessed.  Although I have to say that I have a hard time watching Sean because he is so cheesy.  Seriously, it’s cheesefest USA when I watch him.  Anyway, my DVR totally forgot to record the first hour of The Bachelor last night.  Say what?  I fa-reaked out!  Plus, I had to sit there and watch the second hour with commercials.  I mean, who does that!


photo-2e
Anybody recognize these beauties?  Well,these are the mason jar snow globes for Anthropologie!  I wanted to make these as DIY project last holiday season, but didn’t get around to it.  Well, I ran into the store last week and these were sitting in the 75% off pile.  I basically jumped for joy and was smiling like an idiot.  I got all 3 jars for $24.  So.excited!



Did anybody watch the Oprah special with Lance Armstrong?  Ugh, I did.  And all I heard was, blah blah blah I’m a liar and a cheater.


What random stuff do you have going on this week?

Linking up with Shanna



post signature

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am watching the Bachelor this season...hilarious. You're right, Sean is so cheesy it's ridiculous. I couldn't help it but I read RealitySteve (I always do that even though I say I never will. Who's your front runner so far?

Love your Anthropologie find! Very cute and for steal!

Sarah said...

I have searched many a grocery stores high and low for Velveeta. It's never in a logical place nor in the same place twice.

Great score at Anthro!

Faith said...

hahaha, you make me laugh.

i can't get into The Bachelor. there is just something about it that just grosses me out so much. this is strange to me since i watched Jersey Shore.

and seriously about the Velvetta. never at any place you would think it should be. probably because it isn't real cheese ;).

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

I've been wanting to try the energy balls for a while now. They will have to be on my to make list next week!

Amy Shaughnessy said...

Can't you watch it on the ABC website? My DVR sometimes 'decides' to not record my shows and I can't figure out why. I am not a fan of Sean... cheesy is the word for sure! But I'm still hooked on the show.

Amy


Fashion and Beauty Finds

Kristen said...

Those energy balls are definitely on my to make list now that you loved them!

I find it odd they put the velveeta in a random spot too. They definitely need to put it by the mac and cheese!

I agree about Sean being a total cheeseball, but I do love him!

Staci said...

I have thought Lance sucked ever since he & Sheryl Crowe broke up. I am a great character judge. Also, if it makes you feel any better we have the most poorly organized grocery store on the planet. Oh you need Balsamic Vinegar? Well it's not with the oils! It's over here in the dairy aisle! Makes perfect sense!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

I think Trista's season was the best too...i want to watch this season...i watched the first episode and now i need to catch up!!

Erin said...

This is a ton of goodness all in one post! I have watched every single season of Bachelor/ette. I don't even want to know how many hours of my life that is.

And I'm so obsessed that I'm pretty sure Tenley (a Bach alum) tweeted those energy balls a while ago and knew I had to try them right then and there

Jen said...

I am so thankful for a garage also. I am always running behind in the morning and would probably never remember to warm up my car. I saw those energy balls the other day and I think I am going to have to make them soon. Happy Wednesday!!

Kait said...

I need to make these delicious energy balls I keep hearing about!

Kristin said...

how did you take that long off from watching?? im hooked every season! but yes, sean is so cheesy and lame at times. not my fav but at least he seems nice enough

Erin said...

I love random posts!! Anddd there have been plenty of times I'm looking for something I don't buy regularly and cannot figure out where the heck they put it!! I swear, I can't find hummus in any store. What is that classified as?! LOL

Katrin said...

57 degrees! Oh my...I would probably freeze to death!