Image Map

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

peaks, pits, praises, & prayers

Married...With a Pup


Just in case your new to the blog and want to link up, here are what the 4P’s are all about!

Peaks: highlights of the week; overall positives
Pits: low point(s) of the week
Praises: specific things that have happened throughout the week that made you thankful
Prayers: prayer requests that arose during the week or have been lingering

Peaks
  • Have yesterday off.  Makes me feel more rested and ready to take on the week!
  • Having a great weekend and spending time with friends.
  • Using some of my spare time this weekend to complete a DIY project that has been on our list since we have built our house.  Come back on Thursday to see what it is.
  • Finding my new shoes that I wore last weekend
  • AND, while shopping I also found a steal at Anthropologie that I can’t wait to tell you about!

Pits
  • Ok, this is a silly pit but I had something embarrassing happen to me over the weekend.  I was at our friend’s birthday party and we were all standing around.  Well, the heel of my boot got caught in her rug and I literally feel on my ass in front of everybody.  I swear it wasn’t even the wine to excuse my clumsiness on.  It was pretty funny but I couldn’t help to be embarrassed.  And that my friends, is the emotion that I hate feeling over anything!
  • Our kitchen/bathrooms are starting to a need a little caulk touch-up.  Ugh, add it to our house to-do lists that take us forever to tackle!
  • Ahhhhhh my DVR did not record The Bachelor last night.  What the?!

Praises
  • Even though we have some friends that do not live in Cincinnati, I’m thankful that we all make the effort to see each other.
  • My husband.  Remember last week when I said I was hoping he would take care of something?  Well, good news is he did!  Now it is off my mind and I don’t have to think about it.  Thanks dear!
  • Another shout-out to Derek...he fixed a drip that was occurring in the guest bathroom shower.  You are so handy to have around : )

Prayers
  • Thinking about all you out there that caught the flu/bug that is going around.  Get better soon!

Alright, now it’s your turn.  Tell us your peaks, pits, praises, and prayers!






post signature

7 comments:

Faith said...

I seriously feel that all weekends should be 3 days. I feel so rested too. Even though I'm coughing non-stop.

So happy for you and those fabulous shoes. i LOVE them!

i fall all the time. all the time. my friends are so use to it now.

ahhh, i need a handy husband. there is so much that needs to be fixed right now, ha.

Kristen said...

I seriously forgot about this. :(

And hooray for handy husbands! ;)

Staci said...

Oh girl- if I got embarrassed every time I fell down I would never recover. If it makes you feel any better, I fell off a treadmill once. In a workout class. That was completely full. It was awesome.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your Anthropoligie steal!

Angela - RoseTinted Lenses said...

That sounds exactly like something I would do, I fall over a lot, so much so it's no longer embarrassing!!!
Your shoes are amazing!!

I must remember to link up next week xx

Angie said...

I always enjoy when you do these posts!

Katrin said...

I am very very clumsy...one time I fell on my knees in a gas station. The floor was wet. So embarrassing!