Image Map

Monday, January 14, 2013

Weekend Recap

Hello there!  Hope you had a great weekend.  Mine was pretty low key that involved gettin' stuff done and also enjoying our time.

Friday night was spent relaxing.  I read and caught up on some television.

Saturday was spent cleaning and doing some laundry.  Saturday evening, Derek and I went over to Sarah's for some drinks and dinner.

DSC_1304e
We tried some yummy pizza…but first, munched on some cheese and crackers!


DSC_1309e
And what goes with said cheese and crackers, wine of course!


DSC_1311e
Look at that face!


DSC_1315e
And our dog was too crazy jumping around for me to get a picture #notsurprised!



I also ordered the new Bruno Mars cd with a gift card that we got for Christmas.  I’M SOOOO excited for this to come!  (*cough cough, I may have (and by may have, I mean did) order the new one directions cd as well)





AND, Derek showed me this video on Saturday and I fa-reaked out!!!  I LOVE JT and cannot wait for his new album.




As far as the things go that I did-not get done, putting away laundry, going to the grocery store, and organizing the pantry are just to name a few.  However, wish me luck because I hope to accomplish these few things this week!


Oh, and just in case you want to link up, tomorrow is another installment of peaks, pits, praises, & prayers!

be79ztl



Linking up with Sami and Leeann
 





post signature

17 comments:

Katrin said...

Looks like a wonderful weekend to me! Love the dog pictures! So adorable!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for the new JT music, too!

Unknown said...

sounds like a great weekend! I usually have to bribe my dog with a treat to get him to calm down for a split second haha!

Courtney said...

Nothing beats weekends that involve cheese, crackers and wine. =)

Faith said...

i'm so excited for JT too!!! ahhh, cannot wait!!!

i can't judge you at all for purchasing One Direction's album because i kinda like them, haha.

sounds like a great weekend!

itsmekt said...

wine = my kinda weekend, i thinking im the only person yet to hear this JT song.. im stuck at work for 7 more hours!!FML I need to hear this!! LOL found you via the linkup, now following :)

Helene said...

so excited for Justin. I can barely stand it!! looks like you had a perfect lil weekend!

Kristen said...

I love a good relaxing weekend myself. :)

Angela - RoseTinted Lenses said...

Sounds like a fab weekend!!!
Ohhh one direction, my guilty pleasure ;) super excited for JT too :)
Xx

jamiedawn said...

i love that cutting board/cheese board so much!! very fun weekend!

Jena Roach said...

Yay for low-key weekends and JT's long overdue album!!!

Kathrin@shopschoolsleep said...

Thanks to blogland, I now know JT has a new song out hahaha I'm excited too :) Love the Floyd and Brutus pics...both are adorable!! Glad you had a great weekend!!

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

I love Bruno mars!!! His cd is fab! I heard JTs new song this morning, not gonna lie I wasn't feeling it

Lauren said...

Awesome weekend, I need that Bruno Mars CD! :-)

Staci said...

Found you via the linkup! I also kinda, sorta, ok really like One Direction. I listen to their whole album on Spotify on the regular & just make sure it stays private! Haha. Can't wait to see more about your linkup tomorrow!


-Staci

Kristin said...

what do you think of the new song?

Mrs. Pancakes said...

I got the cd for the hubby and he loves it. Sounds like a great weekend..I'm obsessed with cheese and crackers...wine can't have any because of the baby...but together sounds yummy!