Image Map

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Cargo Glamour

photo(16)

I saw this picture of Miss Maria on dayoldnews and fell in LOVE with this army green dress.  I feel like this color green is something both brunettes & blondes can wear…it looks good on anyone!  BUT, after looking in my closet, I literally do not have anything green of any shade.  It’s just not a color I normally gravitate to. 

And then, I got this email from H&M:

Cargo Glamour


Cargo Glamour.  Seriously, what a great concept, right?





All images via


I’m seriously inspired to give my wardrobe a little cargo glamour boost ;)  What about you?

Also, I’m over at Julie's blog today…you know, your favorite girl in the red shoes!  Feel free to come say hi!



post signature

13 comments:

Becky said...

I also don't have much green in my closet. I really like the first shirt so I may just have to go shopping and look for something like it!

Faith said...

i just bought cargo pants from the Gap ... i wasn't sure but they looked really good!

i'm all about it :)

Megan O. said...

I love the look of "cargo", the colors and just the casualness, but still chic.

Anne said...

I picked up an army green jacket from a consignment shop for about $8 a few years ago, and it was one of my best purchases ever! It seriously goes with everything.

Jax said...

Girl, I am the same way! I have ONE green shirt. I wore it the other day and everyone was like "I've never seen you in green.. love it!" haha.. I just don't typically buy green. But I love the army green! I have to admit.. I'd likely still buy another color over it in a store, but I like it!

the girl in the red shoes said...

Love love love the cargo glamour! And so fun hosting you today!

Courtney said...

I've been seeing this trend around too and I'm trying to decide if I'm brave enough to try it out. Post pictures if you buy something!

Katrin said...

The dress is fabulous! Seems like you have a good reason to go shopping now! :)

Angela - RoseTinted Lenses said...

Loving this trend, go for it!!! That dress is gorgeous xxx

According to Jax said...

Oooh. Army green is one of my favorite colors to wear! It brings out my eyes! :)
P.S. I'm having a minted.com giveaway on my blog today for a $75 credit!! Be sure to stop by and enter!
http://jaxandmarbles.blogspot.com/2013/02/mintedcom-giveaway.html

Staci said...

Ohhh gimme that glittery pocket cargo vest!

erica said...

I seriously need more green in my closet. I have nothing! xx

: Green Chic Life : said...

This olive green always makes me think military. My lover is in the Air Force and has trunks full of retired uniforms that I'd love to cut up and turn into accessories and such! This is great inspiration! Following with GFC! Come visit me!

: signe
thedailysavant.blogspot.com