Image Map

Monday, May 13, 2013

Weekend Recap

Whoa, we had a busy busy weekend.  Friday was spent catching up with friends that was sooo over-due!  We had a delicious dinner with Sarah and Jake.  It had been forever since we had seen them, so it was great to meet up!

photo2e
Mexican is always a great option, am I right?!  Adding (seriously the best) queso dip, guacamole, and margaritas to any dinner is my kind of eating!

Saturday was the big bachelorette party for my best friend Jen.  I was super spoiled because she chose to have it in Cincinnati.  There was a group of 11 of us and we started out the day at a Cincinnati Reds game.  I don’t know what was going on, my Instagram was not working all day Saturday (boo!).  I wanted to share so many pictures of our day/night, but didn’t get to.  So, I’m catching you up on what went down.

IMG_0450e

The day started out amazing when we got upgraded, for free, to the Presidential Suite at our hotel.  This baby had 2 floors, 3 bedrooms, and 4 bathrooms.  It was pretty much a big deal :)  Then we raced over to the Reds game.  We got a lot of attention from everybody in our section because we were all wearing bandanas. 

photoedit
Me, Janelle, and Jen (the bride!)
 
After the game, we got ready for the night.  We had to take some amazing pictures from one of the many balconies of our suite.  We had dinner at Nada (Mexican again!) and then I took them out on the town!

IMG_0453e


IMG_0455e

Sunday was spent with my Mom and grandma.  Hope all you Mothers out there at a great Mother’s Day!

IMG_0456e

Hope you had a great weekend!

Linking up with Sami




post signature

13 comments:

Becky said...

You can never go wrong with Mexican! Your pictures made me want some and it's only 9am :P Glad you had a good weekend!!

Katrin said...

Sounds like a great weekend!
So cool that you got upgraded! Yay for that!

Helene said...

looks like you had an awesome weekend! love that y'all took the bachelorette to a game! so fun!

Erin said...

Where is the first mexican place you went to with Sarah?! I must try it! :) And so funny, Jared was at the game Saturday with his brother's bachelor party!! Glad you all had a good time!!

Courtney said...

Wow! I can't believe you guys were upgraded to a Presidential suite! Talk about a Bachelorette party to remember!

Sarah said...

Love that blue dress and I'm so jealous you had Nada!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome weekend! I can't believe you got upgraded to such a fabulous suite!!

Anne said...

Yes to Mexican food! Always love Nada, and Bakersfield has been on my list to try for a long time - after seeing your photo I'm moving it up to high priority :) You look lovely, and it sounds like a great weekend!

Jamie Hart said...

Wow! What a great weekend and a gorgeous view from the hotel. I worked in VIP Travel and I loved when I could hook up a Bridal party by surprise.. the hotel room sounds REDONK! hehe We had mexican on Cinco do Mayo and now I think I might have to make some again soon. I make a killer guacamole and you can never go wrong with that! Glad you had a great weekend and I hope your week is wonderful too!

ugottahavehart.blogspot.com

henning love said...

yum mexican food is great, you definitely can't go wrong with mexican food. that is for sure!!

Jen said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun...and that suite upgrade sounded awesome! And I agree, you can never go wrong with queso, guac and margaritas! I could eat just that for dinner!

dave and jenn said...

That room sounds amazing! What a fun weekend!

Kristin O said...

Wow!! What an awesome upgrade!! I just found you through the Shenanigans!! Looking forward to reading through some more of your posts.

Come check me out if you want!!
www.hopelesslyeverafter.blogspot.com

Kristin