Image Map

Friday, November 2, 2012

12 Dresses!!

Did anybody catch the CMA awards last night?  I did not because Derek and I were busy watching American Reunion (loved it!).  BUT, that did not stop me from stalking websites today to see what & how many dresses Miss Carrie wore while hosting.

Of course she looked gorgeous in every sing one of those dresses.  I thought I would share some of my favorites.  You can find the original article here where I got all the photos from.

 
Red Carpet Look:
In my opinion, THESE are Carrie’s colors.  Gold and White look phenom on her.  Love it!


 
Shimmery Long-Sleeved Minidress
So this is such a “non runway look,” but I love it!!  I can’t get enough of long-sleeved minidresses, especially around this time of year.  Her shoes are amazeballs, so that is why I was really into this outfit!


Dramatic Long Black Gown
I’m a huge fan of Carrie wearing her hair up so of course this look was a huge hit for me.  I don’t love straight strapless on Carrie, but the sweetheart neckline and embellishment make this dress all sorts of great!


Multi-Layered Cocktail Dress
So.adorable!!  Again, love the gold and white (see above!).  I really wish Alice + Olivia would sport some affordable pieces because I really love their dresses



Sequin Minidress
HOTT! That’s all.



Those were my favs from the night.  Did I miss one of your favorites? 


Hope you have a great weekend!




post signature

14 comments:

Kathrin@shopschoolsleep said...

I loved the CMA's!! Carrie Underwood is a funny host!! I loved her opening long sleeved dress as well and I liked her performance dress, which I think is the black dress you featured, except in the performance it looked grey ? Anyways Love Carrie Underwood!!

Michelle said...

I love all of these! The black one is probably my favorite.

Just Jenn said...

Love the cocktail dress.... Shes gorgeous. It was a great show.

Allison said...

I just love Carrie's style. The multi-layered cocktail dress with those silver shoes was my favorite! So cute!

Jamie Hirujo said...

I wish i had those dresses & legs!

Jane {In The Pink & Green} said...

I love love love Carrie and you definitely picked some of my favorite looks! I really liked that long sleeved sparkly one, so glam! Xoxo

Courtney said...

Carrie Underwood is flawless. I love seeing how she will dress and the fashion she wears. And anything with sparkles and showing off her legs is a winner for me!

Caitlin C. said...

Whyyyy is she so perfect?!!?

Jenna said...

Yes!!! Love the music and of course all the amazingly sparkly designs! Love your blog!

xo, Jenna

dave and jenn said...

You definitely picked the best ones! I'm always excited to see what she's going to wear.

Kristin said...

love her, still need to catch up on my dvr

Ashley said...

I just love Carrie! I am going to see her concert in December too :)

KB said...

For the gold sequin top and cream bottom dress check out Www.Emilyhallman.com she created one for $238 if that's in your price range.

erica said...

I am not a country music fan, but each year find myself watching the CMA's to see what outfits Carrie is wearing. All of the outfits were stunning and I wish I had her legs! xx