Image Map

Friday, November 16, 2012

Fashion Friday!

First, thanks so much for all of your comments on Wednesday!  So many of you were interested in a link up, so stay tuned and I’ll try to have something maybe next week.

Now, real quick, if you don’t mind, please take the survey below so I know what you ladies are looking for!  Thank you!

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

Now on to some outfitting!


Who doesn’t love them some leather leggings!  My only question is how to pair it with a longer top without it looking to casual.  What are your thoughts?

Leather Leggings

Tory Burch tunic / Max Studio / Zara fake leather pants / Zip pants



Love Plaid (seriously don't think this should be spelled this way)!  I honestly do not have a plaid shirt yet and want a good fitting one.  Any suggestions?

Plaid



You can never go wrong with a long-sleeved mini dress.  You can pair it with booties or tall boots.  Love!

Long-Sleeved Mini


H&M , $21 / AX Paris studded dress, $48 / KORS Michael Kors snakeskin boots, $445 / Unisa tall boots, $380




This is another trend that I’m into right now: pairing winter shorts with leggings/tights.  

Winter Shorts


Wallis gold shirt / Mango sheer black shirt, $48 / Tweed shorts / Cut off shorts, $40 / Miss Selfridge black stocking / Tight / Cole Haan high heel boots / Thick heels




Lastly, vests are definitely hot this season.  I feel like this is wear I would sneak in some fake fur.  A great way to do the fur-trend without it being too overwhelming.

Vests


Damir Doma leather vest, $785 / OL Sleeveless Blazer with Drape Front / Dorothy Perkins skinny leg jeans / Bootcut jeans, $36 / Yves Saint Laurent suede platform booties / Minnetonka



Hope you have a great weekend!



post signature

7 comments:

Kristen said...

I just went ahead and voted for everything. ;) hehe

And I want to try out the winter short trend sometime as well! Just need to find a pair of shorts...

Courtney said...

I was so nervous to wear my leather leggings at first and now I love them! They look so cute with almost any top. And girl, you need to get some plaid!!! =)

Jenna said...

I just love the dresses! In fact I was thinking a long sleeved dress might be nice for some of the holiday festivities coming up!

And plaid is always good! I found some really cute ones at J.Crew and some equally great finds at Old Navy. Winter shopping is always the best! Great ideas!

Katrin said...

Oh wow, I need that studded dress! So pretty!

Kathrin@shopschoolsleep said...

I can't do leather leggings...or the shorts...too much for me hahaa I love the plaid though and the dresses...on the fence on vests, just because I don't look good in them

dave and jenn said...

I wish I was brave enough to pull off the winter shorts trend. But I'm afraid Dave would call me crazy!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

All these looks are fab!