Image Map

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Halloween Recap!

This year we had a monarch butterfly and a bumblebee :)  I wasn't originally planning on dressing Leni up since she goes to bed so early.  But on Monday morning I woke up and felt really bad I didn't have a costume for her.  I ran to Target and they had the cutest bumblebee costume that actually matched Charlie's polka-dots.

Charlie LOVED trick-or-treating.  She was gone for 1 1/2 hours!!!  I stayed back and handed out candy/hung out with Leni.  Our cul-de-sac camped out on the street with fire pits, table for the candy, and a keg of course.





Of course I cannot get a picture with both girls smiling at the same time!  I should probably get used to that, right?




This was at the end of the night when all Charlie wanted to do was lay down and eat candy :)



2 comments:

Anne said...

They are too cute! Love how coordinated they turned out - and the smiling/not smiling photos cracked me up.

This was Hendrik's first time actually trick-or-treating and it was so fun to see how much he loved it once he caught on. He was practically running from house to house, while usually if he had to walk around the block he would be dragging his feet or asking to be carried (and when I try to argue that he's too big for that at 3, he counters with, "I'm a baby!"...think he needs a baby sibling to fix that issue? Ha).

Ericka said...

So adorable!