Image Map

Friday, January 27, 2017

My First LulaRoe

Everybody has seen the LulaRoe shops on Facebook, right?  Well, I guess I'm late to the party because I had never tried the clothes.  My friend Monica (shop LulaRoe with Monica Montes) let me try out some of the clothes.  I've heard the most amazing things about the leggings so I was excited to get my hands on a pair.  I also grabbed a shirt and dress to try.  Overall, the fit and softness of the materials are outstanding!


These are the leggings I chose.  They run OS and super stretchy.  Blue I thought would be a fun color and would deviate a little bit from my normal black.  These leggings are so comfortable!  They are incredibly soft.  Only thing for me is they run a little short.


Next up is the Randy 3/4 sleeve shirt.  I ordered an XS and as you can see, it runs a bit bigger.  However, I love the length!  I have a long torso and hate when shirts are so short on me.  This fit perfectly and I know I will wear this a lot in the spring/fall.



Last is the Amelia dress.  Now, this is definitely not something I would normally pick out.  However, I'm obsessed with army green so I thought I would give it a try.  Just like the other two items, the material is soooooo soft.  I loved the way it felt on.  I wore it out to dinner with Derek one night and actually received two compliments on it!  I look forward to wearing this dress for many different occasions....very easy to dress up or down.


Overall, my experience with LulaRoe was extremely positive.  I think their clothes are so soft and fit very well.  Monica is awesome to work with and I love looking at her outfits she pairs together :)  She is your hook-up for all things LulaRoe!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You are adorable in that dress!!

Anne said...

That dress is soooo cute on you! I can most definitely see it working dressed up or down, and for multiple seasons too. That's a win for sure.